• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Start it up!!!
    Whites have better manners!

Comment

Wonder if MonTel will put his foot in his mouth here for his fellow marine. What a disgrace. All over some bullshit

Comment

As soon as I saw that they got him in Yuma I had a feeling he was a Jarhead. MAWTS 1 none the less. Curious as to his MOS. Super sad for that girl and her family; I wish they would leave him to the Marine Corps to "take care of their own" and ensure that he not only spends the rest of his life in prison, but that it is spent doing back breaking hard labor.

Comment

Fuck that motherfucker. I hope the civilian and military justice systems show him every page of the books that need to be thrown at him.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
            As soon as I saw that they got him in Yuma I had a feeling he was a Jarhead. MAWTS 1 none the less. Curious as to his MOS. Super sad for that girl and her family; I wish they would leave him to the Marine Corps to "take care of their own" and ensure that he not only spends the rest of his life in prison, but that it is spent doing back breaking hard labor.
            Same here. Nobody goes to Yuma unless they have to.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

And to think, they wouldn't even let me join the coast guard.

Comment

I'm sure the base Chaplain is going to miss his help during Sunday service.

Comment

That muthufucker ain't no Marine, hoodrat yes, Marine, hardly...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My Dad is a retired Marine fighter pilot so I had the distinct privilege of living in Yuma from Kindergarten through 8th grade. I don't miss it at all.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

At least there's an In-N-Out there now.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        My Dad is a retired Marine fighter pilot so I had the distinct privilege of living in Yuma from Kindergarten through 8th grade. I don't miss it at all.
                        I spent 4 years there working Yuma SAR. I didn't even look in the rearview when I left.

I also was disappointed when I saw he was a Marine, obviously he didn't get the meaning of Semper Fi. Hang the fucktard
                        Originally posted by soap
                        i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Facebook told me the SUV was chock full of black thugs, I don't consider Marines thugs, what a dumbass and disgrace to the Marines.
                          Remember, gang members are joining the military basically to get training so they can take each other out.

Authorities say notorious violent gangs and their members are active in all branches of the U.S. military.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                            I spent 4 years there working Yuma SAR. I didn't even look in the rearview when I left.

I also was disappointed when I saw he was a Marine, obviously he didn't get the meaning of Semper Fi. Hang the fucktard

You an aircrewman?

Comment

Thug pos. That little skinny fuck will get manhandled everyday in prison. His new name will be Ben dover. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X