Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    says the guy with an orange and white avatar
    I think emberglow is more of a copper color, but yeah, orange is my favorite color.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I think emberglow is more of a copper color, but yeah, orange is my favorite color.

That was my car, except for the hubcaps that would never stop popping off or rattling (eventually hot glued them to keep them quiet) and I had the orange/white pony interior (I hated those plastic horses pinned to the seat, they wouldn't stay on for anything!)
      I just wasn't a fan, but it was too much work for Dad and I to do the door jambs, trunk, engine bay and change the whole interior out.

I love grey, I love my current black/grey combo. I do miss dropping the top though, man that was nice on those cool summer nights.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        That was my car, except for the hubcaps that would never stop popping off or rattling (eventually hot glued them to keep them quiet) and I had the orange/white pony interior (I hated those plastic horses pinned to the seat, they wouldn't stay on for anything!)
        I just wasn't a fan, but it was too much work for Dad and I to do the door jambs, trunk, engine bay and change the whole interior out.

I love grey, I love my current black/grey combo. I do miss dropping the top though, man that was nice on those cool summer nights.
        One of my best friends had (and still has) a 65 vert in high school and it was awesome. I think I would have had to hang onto that one. I know a guy that presently has an emberglow 66 vert and it's a beauty.

My friend with the vert in highschool... we both started out with blue 65/66 coupes as our first cars, and within a few years, he had his red vert and I had my fastback and we still cruise them today. Good times!

This is us at Manifolds on Main around 2009 with Danny's wagon.

And just because it wouldn't be a "first car" thread without it: vintage Air Jordans, bitch!

Comment

We got Austin a 1990 fox hatch from Don. It was awesome because a lot of the people from here that he's grown up with were there when we gave it to him. It couldn't have been more perfect.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
          X