X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT officers surround Dallas check cashing store

POSTED: DEC 31 2015 11:29AM CST
    UPDATED: DEC 31 2015 12:47PM CST
    DALLAS - SWAT teams have surrounded an Ace Cash Express where police believe a robbery suspect is still inside.

Dallas police said an alarm was set off around 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the shopping center off Frankford and Midway roads, which is near the Dallas and Carrollton border.

An employee said when she opened the store she found the suspect inside with a gun demanding money. She was not hurt and was able to flee as officers arrived.

Photo SWAT officers surround Dallas check cashing store
    Video from SKY 4 shows more than a dozen DPD cruisers and several SWAT vehicles parked outside the store. Armed officers had their guns pointed toward the building.

Streets in the area have been shut down and viewers tell FOX 4 people have been asked to leave the area.

“We are asking that everyone be patient and avoid the area around Frankford and Midway,” @DallasPD said in a tweet.
    sigpic

Reporting live from DFWmustangs.

Comment

The only place I go for up to the minute news...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Burger joint there on SE corner... Been awhile since i've been there. Damn good burgers.

Comment

Damnit, I was just on my way there to cash this weeks check too!

Comment

Update: THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE BUILDING. FUCKING LOLS.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Update: THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE BUILDING. FUCKING LOLS.
              Shit, I could of told yall that. They wouldn't get to play soldier boy if they told everyone the truth, though.

Comment

LMAO:

SWAT Incident (Dallas) *Delayed for officer safety* Dallas PD and SWAT officers have ended a police situation at a business near Frankford & Midway in north Dallas. Officers were called to a robbery this morning with a suspect possibly still on scene. The business was surrounded and SWAT was called in. After a thorough search of the business and the surrounding businesses, Dallas PD did not locate a suspect inside the store. The suspect remains at large. *DFW Scanner delays SWAT incidents and other sensitive police situations until after they have been resolved.*
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I tried going through there around 3pm and it was a traffic nightmare with the detours and everyone getting off work early.

Comment

He can find the shitbag at the apartments right up Frankford from there, that area is like a roach hotel.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      He can find the shitbag at the apartments right up Frankford from there, that area is like a roach hotel.
                      SW corner of kelly and frankford... Section 8 ghetto apartment complex?!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Your old stomping grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Your old stomping grounds?
                          lmao i know right?! how quickly we forget.

Comment

That area has gone to hell.

Comment

sounds like either an inside job or someone forgot to set the alarm.

Comment

Working...
                              X