RIP Lemmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    This is what they were like when I saw them on July 28, 1991 (Operation Rock 'n Roll tour with Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Metal Church, and Dangerous Toys). That was a truly epic show.
    Maybe I'm just not old enough but that was awful....

Comment

Yeah, not exactly their best, but the 6 hour/5 band show was rock-you-face-off good.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        They intentionally ran the gains on their amps up just past distortion levels. It records horrible but rocks your face off live.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry that he is gone.

On another note it is about damn time that someone famous dies and I actually know who the person is.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

RIP Lemmy! He was one of the greats!

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Yeah sorry it's not your run-of-the-mill Hanson or Alanis Morisette...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Yeah sorry it's not your run-of-the-mill Hanson or Alanis Morisette...
                  Yes because that's what I like...... its of no surprise why nobody likes you.

Comment

Motherfucker chilling in a car seat with a sippy cup singing "dooo wop..."

Comment

Working...
                    X