Need plate # ran.....story inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I wouldn't count on them. I'd be surprised if they did anything at all about a guy that showed up and lingered a bit long, then left.
    They can't do anything if no crime was committed. However, they can be on the lookout for the said vehicle and can patrol the area a little better. I don't count on them....but they are appreciated in my household.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      I wouldn't count on them. I'd be surprised if they did anything at all about a guy that showed up and lingered a bit long, then left.
      Never underestimate the boredom of kaufman county police. My car lot had a minor break in, not even worth calling, but I did anyway. They encouraged me calling and patrolled the street for a few weeks.

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
      They can't do anything if no crime was committed. However, they can be on the lookout for the said vehicle and can patrol the area a little better. I don't count on them....but they are appreciated in my household.
      Basically what they did for me. My sister lives in crandall, so I will tell her to keep an eye out for anyone snooping around.

Comment

Working...
      X