07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
      Well between my cameras and 2 of my neighbors cameras....that's the best we could come up with. Could the last 4 digits be 6411?
      Could also be the common method of stealing a plate for the purpose of rolling a vehicle into an area where there might be cameras... This way, you can do hood rat stuff with your friends with a much smaller chance of being caught.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Did you by chance file a police report ( interested in what they had to say if you did ). Living on an acre of land and having someone randomly walk around your house is something I worry about if we go that route. Were you home at the time?

Comment

Comment

I called the local PD the following day. We were home during the time but had no idea. With nothing missing and no damage there wasn't anything that they could do besides be on the lookout for a vehicle matching the description. I have the plate # and info of the vehicles owner....I will be supplying that to my PD.

Comment

Thanks to the DFWStangs detectives!!!

Comment

Thanks to the DFWStangs detectives!!!
                Well who did it turn out to be?
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Well who did it turn out to be?
                  Ditto. More story needed.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Video....I was sleeping. If it was wrong address he spent way too much time snooping around out of the view of the camera. From exiting his Jeep to re-entering was about 4 1/2 minutes. That's about 3 1/2 minutes too long in my opinion. What business besides delivering newspapers could someone have at that hour? I live in a real quiet acreage community in Kaufman County.....this is not common by any means.
                    Where at in Kaufman County? I live in scurry.

Comment

Yeah post the info mang...
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

If we are going to plan a DFWmustangs get together, we need an address.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          If we are going to plan a DFWmustangs get together, we need an address.
                          Not to mention a picture of wife/girlfriend.

Comment

I'm not your pal, friend!
                            I'm not your friend, guy.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I live in Crandall JC....as far as for who it was, I don't know. Jeep is registered to someone in Balch Springs. I will leave that for the PD to figure out. So long as they do not return....all will be good. I would hate to have to shoot someone. Thanks again guys/gals. I miss this place sometimes.

Comment

I will leave that for the PD to figure out.
                                I wouldn't count on them. I'd be surprised if they did anything at all about a guy that showed up and lingered a bit long, then left.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X