No announcement yet.

Storms Dec 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. Rather than speculate and worry about shit that doesn't matter, why not look for a real world example? This is not the first time anyone has ever had to empty a water tower.

Here's a news story from 2011 in Plano. They drained a 1.5 million gallon tower to repaint the inside (it was news b/c it was during a drought and pissed off residents). Must have been pretty bad right? How would they ever quantify the damage?!?

"Water was all up and down the street there", said Howard Schaeffer, who lives nearby. In fact, one or two sewers couldn't handle it. So it went down on that way to other sewers.
    Water. So much water.

Inside scoop: they are drained from hydrants. 1,000,000 gallons at 1500 gpm would take just 11 hours for a single hydrant to drain the whole thing.

Comment

• Well, I aint never seen no plants grow out the toilet.

Comment

• this is how i believe the ellis co. tornado tracked. i followed the debris path today. seemed to have touched down around 1387 and ovilla road, then tracked 7-10 miles northeast to the bear creek/uhl area in glenn heights. could have possibly started a little further south, as i didnt check beyond ovilla road, but i didnt see any more damage beyond parkerville in lancaster. still was on the ground for a good amount of time. think they classified it as a ef3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          LOL. Rather than speculate and worry about shit that doesn't matter, why not look for a real world example? This is not the first time anyone has ever had to empty a water tower.

Here's a news story from 2011 in Plano. They drained a 1.5 million gallon tower to repaint the inside (it was news b/c it was during a drought and pissed off residents). Must have been pretty bad right? How would they ever quantify the damage?!?

Water. So much water.

Inside scoop: they are drained from hydrants. 1,000,000 gallons at 1500 gpm would take just 11 hours for a single hydrant to drain the whole thing.
          Lol BS. You expect us to believe they have a method of controlled release? Obviously you havent learned enough from our resident plumber to know it's all or nothing.

You gonna tell me chemtrails are actually condensation trails next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            LOL.

thats the coordination and planning i have been referring to before the peanut gallery analysts showed up.

Comment

Working...
            X