Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Crowley / Burleson / South Fort Worth area have woodworking equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Crowley / Burleson / South Fort Worth area have woodworking equipment?

I want to build a ramp for my dachshund. That breed always run the risk of hurting their backs from jumping off of things, in our case the bed.

I would just need a couple simple triangles and a maybe some 1 x 6 planks cut to length. I don't plan on making it too complex.

Merry Christmas! Maybe someone is getting some new goodies for the garage and needs to try them out!

Good luck! We have stairs for ours and she much prefers the superwoman dive off of the bed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Good luck! We have stairs for ours and she much prefers the superwoman dive off of the bed!

Exactly. My little dude didn't miss a beat when we got a new bed that was 8 inches taller. I have a stack system with 2 blocks to step him down, but he will skip one or both if he thinks he can get to the treats 1 second sooner. Fucker lands on his front paws, uses his chest as a landing cushion and keeps on hauling ass to the kitchen.

On a side note while we were opening Christmas presents he gulped down a half cup of nearby coffee.

Comment

Zoey is the same way. She is 9 so we are starting to worry about her hurting a hip or her back.

On a different note, this guy has no trouble jumping right into bed!

You can see our weenie in the back ground. That's zoey, Bennie is the bigger dog. He is like a 40 lb bowling ball when he gets to runni g in the back yard! We think he is Dachshund and pit.

Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I'm in your area and have some stuff.
          Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodcobra View Post
            I'm in your area and have some stuff.
            Ok thanks! I will get my plan together and see figure out what I need and get back with you.

Chris

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

A skill saw and drill should do everything you need.

Comment

Spend around $30 and get one of these for him. Lighter and can be moved easily.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Furniture-3-Step-Indoor-Stairs/dp/B0088ZY320/ref=sr_1_2?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1451144003&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=dog+stairs&psc=1[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X