Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT500 rumors...AWD Ecoboost?

Yes please.

The top of the line Shelby GT500 is the pinnacle of Mustang performance. We weren't certain of its return or in what form until we this unique part.

Although I won't ever buy one, a sportscars like Stangs, Challengers and Camaro's need V8's! I love the sound of a good ole American V8!

Comment

I'll take awd and twin turbo. But can we get a 7liter aluminum version of the 6.2 instead of the v6....
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Agreed. A TT V8 with 900hp would be awesome.

Comment

Godzilla killer
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Agreed. Save that 6 and 4 cylinders for little novelty editions. Don't make it the top package. If they can squeeze 700hp out of the 3.5, then do something similar to a V8.
            ...felt the same way until a few weeks ago when I took a ride in a buddy's Nissan GT-R. With about $3000 worth of mods that thing is a freakin' beast! I could accept a Mustang like that...
            '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

New gtr will be released after this it'll be obsolete

Comment

Originally posted by slingshot View Post
                ...felt the same way until a few weeks ago when I took a ride in a buddy's Nissan GT-R. With about $3000 worth of mods that thing is a freakin' beast! I could accept a Mustang like that...
                The same could be said for a Fox coupe with $30k in mods! lol

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  The same could be said for a Fox coupe with $30k in mods! lol
                  Had one. Turbo R-block stroker, etc. Ran 9's and was a barrel of monkeys--but you wouldn't want to jump in it for a 400 mile trip from Abilene to Dallas and back... have another one now and going milder--S-trim'd stock block with heads, intake, exhaust, tune, brakes and ~ 500 rwhp. Still prob wouldn't trust it for long trips...
                  '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

I'm okay with it. We have re the v8 GT and the 5.2 voodoo... purists can keep the v8 and even a shelby nametag if they must

Comment

Electric motor driven.

Comment

Prius is mo betta.

Comment

Had one. Turbo R-block stroker, etc. Ran 9's and was a barrel of monkeys--but you wouldn't want to jump in it for a 400 mile trip from Abilene to Dallas and back... have another one now and going milder--S-trim'd stock block with heads, intake, exhaust, tune, brakes and ~ 500 rwhp. Still prob wouldn't trust it for long trips...
                          Was kidding...no comparison.

Comment

My first and only mustang was similar to the second one you describe. 347 stock block with Victor Jr heads and an s trim. It was an 89 notch with 95 ish cobra brakes and suspension.

That was one of the most fun cars I've ever owned. Sucked a d in traffic because it would get hot with the AC on. But it was a road legal go cart to me.

I think with a little work it would have been a decent driver but it got stolen before I had much time with it.
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              You may get your wish, I haul a lot of tires from Michelin tire. I took a half trailer load up to one of the skunk works at Taylor MI of some special blends of rubber that I talked them into telling me they was for a new project a awd mule. Wouldn't say much about it. some fat/low profile tires.

Comment

Working...
                              X