Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can get 6 55gallon barrels tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I can get 6 55gallon barrels tomorrow?

I need 6 55 gallon barrels to temporarily offload 300 gallons of diesel. Does anyone know of a place that I can get some tomorrow or possibly have a tank that I can borrow for a couple weeks? Im hoping to find something Ican borrow or get pretty cheap.
    Thanks!

I know a place out here by Greenville that has them. Though if I remember correctly, you are on the other side of the metroplex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Check with an equipment rental place, some of them carry on site storage tanks for construction sites/equipment.

Good luck finding anything like that open on Christmas Eve though. Maybe look on Craigslist, I bet someone on there has some up for sale.

There's also the place out on Hwy69 south of Greenville that sells them by the shit-ton.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Check with an equipment rental place, some of them carry on site storage tanks for construction sites/equipment.

Good luck finding anything like that open on Christmas Eve though. Maybe look on Craigslist, I bet someone on there has some up for sale.

There's also the place out on Hwy69 south of Greenville that sells them by the shit-ton.
        Yep, this is the place I am thinking of. The son worked for me when I was a manager at Cavender's. Op, I can probably get you a phone number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

U-Line.

Comment

Dallas stell drums

Comment

JETT Express car wash in Saginaw sells poly drums for $10/ea, they have several metroplex locations. May be worth the call.

Comment

Ask this guy.

Just don't shoot him.

Comment

Craigslist

Comment

Working...
                  X