Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Christmas toys we wish we had... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas toys we wish we had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas toys we wish we had...

So I was out at ToysRUs today, shopping for some Lincoln Logs I was going to give my boy, along with a couple other gifts. When I came across this thing!

How I wish we had cool stuff like this when I was a kid. Lincoln Logs were stricken from my shopping list, along with everything else. An unassembled Tonka truck awaits me in the garage now. I can't wait to see the look on Carpenter's face....

What are the cool things that our kids can have now that you wish we could have had when we were kids?

Cricket clubs

Comment

drones

Comment

lawn darts

Comment

Crayons... The big box set.

Comment

My oldest is getting a go pro, I'd have loved one of those at his age.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The green machine!
              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

I still would never choose todays toy for a toy when i,was a kid. The old school toy just plan were outdoors kick ass toys

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  My oldest is getting a go pro, I'd have loved one of those at his age.
                  I probably would have ruined any chance at a real career. Probably would be in jail a few times also. I am damn glad all the video devices were not around.

Plus nothing could beat the old school BMX bike as a gift.

Comment

gopro will get a run for there money with this new toy.

Your personal robot cameraman. Automatically tracks, edits, and captures 4k action video - just wear or mount the Tag.

Comment

Except I can see a huge problem with people stealing the camera while you are out in the water (surfing) or focusing on your activities. Then you get ready to load up your stuff and call it a day and discover your camera is MIA.

Comment

The houverboards and electric scooters are pretty cool. Heck, any gaming system is better than the ones from back in the day too.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post

https://shop.soloshot.com/
                          I could see a huge market in high school sports if they marketed it correctly. That would make an excellent way to make recruiting videos.

Comment

The Evil Kieneval motorcycle. My cousin had one, but I never did.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post

https://shop.soloshot.com/

This is the future and I am sure the reason gopro is building a drone.
                              2006 Civic SI
                              2009 Pilot
                              1988 GT
                              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                              X