Sesame Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesame Credit

Therefore would visiting dfwstangs.net lower or raise your score?! Hmmmmmmmm...
    Last edited by BoostedD1; 12-23-2015, 11:13 AM.

we would run the game, obviously....

Comment

Seems like you could just use it to make yourself look good. As a cover for being a dissident. Don't think its going to work out the way they want.
      WH

Comment

Ok, that is fucking terrifying.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Scary.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You can already see the effects of steering herds of idiots in our country. Just look at the outrage that gets manufactured on Facebook. The leftist shitbags in the White House and our media would love to have a system they could force every person into to try to channel that energy.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have no facebook account and never will.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                You can already see the effects of steering herds of idiots in our country. Just look at the outrage that gets manufactured on Facebook. The leftist shitbags in the White House and our media would love to have a system they could force every person into to try to channel that energy.
                Political Science 101

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I have no facebook account and never will.
                  This!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    by the media outrage, do you mean the media outrage you are proliferating on this here website?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      by the media outrage, do you mean the media outrage you are proliferating on this here website?
                      Pretty sure that he didn't use media and outrage in the same sentence. The outrage that I believe he is referring to, is the use of social media to inflate the views of the vocal minority into appearing to be that of the majority. His reference to media was simply their willingness to enable the outrage fostered in this way by giving it "legitimacy" through constant attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X