Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I tripped and my penis fell in you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I tripped and my penis fell in you.

A millionaire businessman has been found not guilty of rape after claiming he accidentally penetrated her when he tripped and fell.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was initially accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old as she slept on a couch at his London flat after a night of drinking.

Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the teenager and that she tried to seduce him, and that was how his DNA got onto her vagina.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Well a precedent has been set, we can all cheat on our wives without fear of repercussions.

Comment

I hate it when that happens.

Comment

Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week
            And this just had to turn into a court case. What was that song... anything goes

But ROFL!! LMAO!!
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              You guys win the internets for today.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well, it looks like he "got off"
                WH

Comment

So he was going for the ol' banana in the tail pipe trick, and missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X