Corvette stingray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette stingray

Looking to buy a new corvette stingray this week. Anyone know someone with access to giving out a great deal? Thanks in advance

yeah, I'm sure someone here on the Mustang board will be able to hook you up.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

just use xplan or gm's equivalent minus all rebates.

Or saturday paper if you dont care about the color and are not trading in.

Comment

Vette's don't get deals. $60k is the cheapest I've seen on a '16 1LT, 7speed. Though I did see a white '16 for $56k w/500 miles at Texas Direct.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          yeah, I'm sure someone here on the Mustang board will be able to hook you up.

This board hardly has anything to do with mustangs anymore. Especially the back porch.
          .....bro....

Comment

I'm not sure if any dealers are local but this is a good starting point: http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...inventory-160/

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Vette's don't get deals. $60k is the cheapest I've seen on a '16 1LT, 7speed. Though I did see a white '16 for $56k w/500 miles at Texas Direct.
              GM's website is quoting me $53,000 on 1LTs under employee pricing.

I really hate the fucking tail lights.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

you still get employee pricing even though you are no longer UAW? or are you using your brothers union status to get that price? honest question.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.. I tried the x-plan equivalent and that knocks off a little more than 4K... Which isn't bad. I found a dealer that will sell me a 1lt z-51 with auto and nav.. For under 60k, but figured I would try here.

Comment

Here you go... offering 12% off list. http://www.macmulkin.net/VehicleSear...vette+Stingray
                    '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

Why would you buy new on a vette? Just wait a year or two and pick one up with no miles for half off.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Why would you buy new on a vette? Just wait a year or two and pick one up with no miles for half off.
                        May come to pass, but right now the used ones are ridiculous. Find a dealer that will actually discount heavily like MacCulkin or Kerbeck and it is a much better deal. Example: you can get into a base 1LT manual new for $52.5K... a 2014 (2 yrs old!) with 5k miles on it will sell for $48-50K.
                        '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

This is a mustang site?! LOL...

Comment

I don't know if he's still doing his thing, but Henry Lewis of Lewis Chevrolet in Canton made getting my previous '08 LS3 Vette one of the easiest ordering and buying experiences I've ever had. He's old school and quotes his best price right off the bat.

He's a character too, very unassuming but hugely rich as he owns half of the flea market out there and half of Van Zandt county.
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                              This is a mustang site?! LOL...
                              Oh you Canadanot be serious!

Comment

Working...
                              X