Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know about industrial size blenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know info bcoop, thx.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'll get the link when I run into him later today. As far as his plans, obviously if he can do this with the ease he has managed so far, which means effort from just he and his wife / kids, and spend half the year offshore, expanding is not simply a pipe dream. Simply a matter of how serious of an investment right now.

I know he's been working offshore for 17 years and has plenty of land in Arkansas to grow as many peppers as needed, LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Sounds to me like he's at the point where his hobby has turned in to a business, which means investing in higher quality equipment to ramp up production, make life easier, and decrease down time.

I'll go ahead and bow out now. It's clear that your experience working in the medical field has made you an expert in the food manufacturing business.

Yes. Ice machines and dish machines are the most commonly leased equipment, and there are companies that do nothing but ice/dish machine leases. We do have a lender that will do a lease on any kitchen equipment though. We offered 0% on our lines for a few years when construction was down, but I think it's around 3.4% right now. We do not lease anything ourselves though. I sell it, leasing company pays us in full, purchaser pays the leasing company.

The roll around liquidiser I posted a video of is 220v. Most stuff is 208v/1ph or 208v/3ph, but some require 480v/3ph when it comes to heavy food production.
        at least you recognize my expertise

Comment

Here is the link to the hot sauce.

And on facebook it's

Arkansas Hollerpeno Hotsauce

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Sounds to me like he's at the point where his hobby has turned in to a business, which means investing in higher quality equipment to ramp up production, make life easier, and decrease down time.

I'll go ahead and bow out now. It's clear that your experience working in the medical field has made you an expert in the food manufacturing business.

Yes. Ice machines and dish machines are the most commonly leased equipment, and there are companies that do nothing but ice/dish machine leases. We do have a lender that will do a lease on any kitchen equipment though. We offered 0% on our lines for a few years when construction was down, but I think it's around 3.4% right now. We do not lease anything ourselves though. I sell it, leasing company pays us in full, purchaser pays the leasing company.

The roll around liquidiser I posted a video of is 220v. Most stuff is 208v/1ph or 208v/3ph, but some require 480v/3ph when it comes to heavy food production.
            Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            so, who's the douchebag?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              so, who's the douchebag?
              lol...nice reference of the past

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                I'm sure you'll be along any day now to take my job with all that experience you have. I'm getting nervous over here.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X