Denton, kid with ax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton, kid with ax

Nuthin' in here on the Denton hatchet job?

I heard it happened on Fry street.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Trigger happy?! I suppose if the kid reared back and was going to throw the ax... Well then it would be justified. It was his birthday the day before... That sux.

Comment

This is inline with a lot of things that we've seen in the past. COULD the cops handle it differently, maybe - however, when you're being an asshole and the cops come around, you best comply. Especially when they have their weapons drawn and are bearing down on you.

I'm not the biggest cop fan these days, but some of these things are like blaming teachers for asshole kids. Don't blame the cops for someone being shot when...

1. They were breaking the law
      2. Not complying with lawful directives
      3. Freaking people out
      4. More...depending on what articles you read

This applies regardless of race.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Good shoot.
        sigpic

Comment

Black dude waves gun, shoots in the air - shot dead - makes front page on CNN:

White dude waves ax, bashes cars - shot dead - I can't find this story on CNN anywhere, so here's a Fox link:
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

University of North Texas police said a man is dead after an officer-involved shooting of a man wielding an axe.

This link has a vid of him before he is shot.

Comment

So when do we burn down the starbucks and Panera Bread in protest?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                So when do we burn down the starbucks and Panera Bread in protest?
                I lit up the cracker barrel on my way in to work this morn. when I get off that Luby's is burning down too!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  I lit up the cracker barrel on my way in to work this morn. when I get off that Luby's is burning down too!

god bless.
                  Can you wait until after the 2pm dinner rush? I need my almond crusted fish and broccoli.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Can you wait until after the 2pm dinner rush? I need my almond crusted fish and broccoli.
                    100% I mean, im still planning on getting my LuAnn platter!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                      http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man...361707321.html

This link has a vid of him before he is shot.
                      Been awhile since I've been to UNT. Only parking garage I'm aware of is in front of the University Union. Is there another one?

Edit: Nvm, used Google Street View. There's a garage just east of the shooting site, Oak and Fry. Holy crap that place has changed!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Been awhile since I've been to UNT. Only parking garage I'm aware of is in front of the University Union. Is there another one?

Edit: Nvm, used Google Street View. There's a garage just east of the shooting site, Oak and Fry. Holy crap that place has changed!
                        The north side of Fry st is blowing up with new buildings, apt and parking garage.

Comment

91coupeM mentioned it in his hooker thread
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

wow @ the comments on the link.

Comment

Nobody protesting? Nobody rioting in the streets? People went to work? Al Sharpton is not headed to town? Nobody calling for the cop to lose his job? What's missing?

Comment

Working...
                              X