Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbor introduces himself with a prostitute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New neighbor introduces himself with a prostitute.

Last night around 11 a buddy and I were changing the plugs and relocating the fuel filter on his truck when my newish neighbor comes out to say hello. Hes weird as shit and I've only seen him a few times in passing. He starts off with..

"hey man, no hard feelings on you parking in my parking spot" and continues to ramble on eventually getting to "I like to drink every now and then, I'm going through a divorce and tonight I'm getting a hooker, that's it. $250 and its a little Chinese woman"

What the hell? Why are you telling me this? I was having a hard time not laughing in this guy's face.. But I really just wanted him to leave.. So I respond with "alright man, have fun" and just continue doing what I was doing....

Well about 20 minutes goes by and here he is again...

"Hey she's here, I'm going to go get her"

He then brings her to my garage
    "Hey these are my neighbors, SEE I wasn't kidding!"

At this point I'm in shock, this "little Chinese woman" was easily 35 or more, taller than him in heels and reminded me of a lady that would sell you donuts, I felt bad he paid $250 for that and just said "alright.."..

We go for a test drive, see some dodge truck sitting around the corner idling with his HIDs(HIVs) lighting up the whole road, about an hour goes by and we pull back up. That truck was still sitting there, and sure enough he picks up the donut lady, by this time I had named Sue Lang.

That was my night last night, along with police shooting some kid on fry street and the whole block down the road blocked off by police all night.

Denton. Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Cool story, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Cool story, bro.
      I thought it was pretty hilarious.. Who intrudces themselves and leads into showing off a hooker?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I mean, who doesn't?

Comment

Haha thats odd. I didnt know it was that easy to get prostitutes in this area...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Haha thats odd. I didnt know it was that easy to get prostitutes in this area...
            Backpage
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Why not get the two for one special and run your rickshaw up the Ho Chi Minh trail?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Why not get the two for one special and run your rickshaw up the Ho Chi Minh trail?
                Are you suggesting he put his punji stick in her Cu Chi tunnel?

Comment

Something tells me his neighbor wanted to go 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                    Something tells me his neighbor wanted to go 50-50.
                    Maybe he could have got some free donuts out of the deal.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Did he offer any coke ? What's wrong with coke and hooker(s)?

Comment

Fuck with him and invite him for donuts

Comment

Pics of said hooker?

Comment

Call me a broke dick but I'd rub one out before I dropped $250 on a one time lay.

Comment

Maybe he could have got some free donuts out of the deal.
                              He could have given them a glazed donut.

Comment

Working...
                              X