Surprised no one mentioned this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised no one mentioned this...

Everyone's favorite radio star was robbed at gun point the other night. Have fun with this one.

Updated at 5:03 p.m.: Includes robbery statistics as well as comments from Frisco police spokesman Benito Valdez.

Frisco police are investigating an aggravated robbery that occurred Wednesday night in the Stonebriar Creek Estates community near the Dallas North Tollway and State Highway 121.

According to police, three armed men wearing masks confronted a resident shortly after he arrived home on Wednesday. They led the man inside the home, where they held him at gunpoint while they removed valuables from the place. The suspects fled in the man’s black 2010 Dodge Challenger.

Police were called at about 9 p.m. The homeowner was not injured.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

??? it doesn't mention which radio star...

ah.. I just read the comments. Didn't that asshat mention that he's "engageable" when he was talking about DFWM a couple years ago? What a moron. No wonder there's been a little more dead air than usual during his show.

Comment

Russ Martin

Comment

Russ?

Police called 4 hours after his initial contact? So he was held for 4 hours by the robbers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          Russ?

Police called 4 hours after his initial contact? So he was held for 4 hours by the robbers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
          He was talking about it on the air today with Cpt. Howard of the Dallas Sheriffs Dept and said he called police about 5 minutes after the 3 guys left. He had to leave a lot of details out as instructed by Frisco PD but basically said they went through the house with him asking for the cash and jewelry. When he told them he didn't have any cash and wasn't married, they duct taped him to a chair in front of a TV and turned the TV on. Said they were there about 40 minutes going through the house looking for stuff before they took off in his car. Took it about 5 minutes to get out of the duct tape and call police.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I saw that asshole driving his Batmobile down the tollway about 14 years ago when I still had my black hatch. I was trying to give him the thumbs up but I guess he got tired of everyone looking at the car so he was determined not to look.

He couldn't help but look when I kept spooling up my turbo though, LOL... then he slowed down to about 40 mph.

Comment

The people who do these types of robberies eventually kill someone or multiple someones. They need to be killed ASAP.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I am sure they are listeners. I actually listen to Russ occasionally, he says way too much about his personal life on there.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

haha!

Where is Mr. Tough guy now? I thought he was engageable? Oh I see, only un-armed women get pistol whipped, fucking loser..
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Here's how they literally pick topics of discussion. Top reddit new stories, top reddit topics. They basically read you the top posts on reddit every day

Comment

I listen to him all the time. He said he was unarmed but even if he was, they already had their guns drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I am sure they are listeners. I actually listen to Russ occasionally, he says way too much about his personal life on there.
                        Yup, agreed. I think they were listeners as well although they discounted that possibility on his show yesterday. He shares way too much about his personal life, and as you can tell he has a lot of haters out there.

Comment

I think we'll all agree they didn't leave with any extra talent that evening.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I bet he was robbed by a prostitute, she drugged him then stole his car.

Comment

GE has had Russ' address listed over his avatar for years. It's probably all his fault
                              --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X