Help my cousin please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my cousin please

Hello everyone, I've seen how much this board helps out over the years and I have always been very impressed with the generosity from so many assholes.

My cousin Sylvia was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. This will be her third battle with cancer. She's a single mother and teacher. I hate seeing her go through this. Since I can't heal her, I want to lessen the emotional and physical burdens by helping her financially. There is a gofundme account set up for her. We would appreciate any donations, small or large. Thank you for your time and help.

Steven Perez

We are behind Ms. Bouchard 100% as she begins her journey. Please support our … Scherrie Jones needs your support for Ms. Bouchard's Breast Cancer Fight

I know it's hard to give this time of year....... But even a dollar helps, I see a lot of views and dollars add up.
    Thanks again

Comment

in- close to my heart with this cause and she's a teacher to boot

Comment

On these Go Fund accounts, they don't take your personal info (email, phone, etc) and blow your shit up with Ads or sell your info do they?

<---Never sent any monies to a GoFund account...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          in- close to my heart with this cause and she's a teacher to boot
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            On these Go Fund accounts, they don't take your personal info (email, phone, etc) and blow your shit up with Ads or sell your info do they?

Man I'm not sure as this is my first experience with it. But don't believe so.

Comment

A few weeks ago I sent money via one and have not had any new SPAM. Appears to be okay.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They don't have to sell the info, they take a cut of the total donation instead.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                  X