This place is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is...

the digital equivalent of my clones/brothers/sisters/family...

Between these threads alone today I laughed a ton thinking that's exactly what I would have said. I found the one little corner of the interwebz the matches perfectly with my asshole personality and even though we are all still assholes here there's a lot of cohesion.

Have drivers forgot the concept? Fucking seriously. Everyday I have someone trying to get on the highway wanting me to yield to them. EVERY FUCKING DAY Apparently we are ranked 4th in the nation for bad drivers. Its getting ridiculous.

Could someone photoshop the brick a light gray and the trim of the house white?

long story short... Wife was shopping at Walmart yesterday, security guy catches perv guy taking pics and busts him. Anyone know what the punishment is for "InvaVisual Recording FS". Almost sounds like a slap on the wrist. I only wish she had caught him in the process before the security guy intervened. She
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

The only way to compare are the friends from Good Will Hunting. They all hang out but are ready to fight at any point in time.

No doubt Justin is the guy that 'bates in the baseball glove.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Wait... only one of us can be "that guy"?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Wait... only one of us can be "that guy"?
        There are a few that could fit that role. I just picked Justin since its pretty much agreed no one likes him.

Even Naynay.

Comment

There's no place in the internet like dfwmustangs.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
            There's no place in the internet like dfwmustangs.
            Absolutely... my home away from home...

Comment

There are a few that could fit that role. I just picked Justin since its pretty much agreed no one likes him.

Even Naynay.
              And that's really saying something.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Oh yeah, this place has provided tons of entertainment. I only wish I'd make the time to hang out with some of these assholes.

Comment

I've met a handful of you guys and 99% of you are legit.. there's 1 or 2 I'm not sure about lol..
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

You still at stans in the colony? i have actually been there a few times as of recent.

Comment

The only way to compare are the friends from Good Will Hunting. They all hang out but are ready to fight at any point in time.

so would that make shanaynay the wet mop will cleans the school with?

Comment

i haven't seen the movie in years, but i would say im the amatuer puppeteer, if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          so would that make shanaynay the wet mop will cleans the school with?
                          The residue at the bottom of the bucket.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            i haven't seen the movie in years, but i would say im the amatuer puppeteer, if there is one.
                            Lol, I think you are giving yourself a little too much credit there, maybe a hobby puppeteer.

Comment

fixed
                              Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              i haven't seen the movie in years, but i would say im the amatuer puppet, if there is one.

Comment

Working...
                              X