Anyone reccomend a shop for a lift kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone reccomend a shop for a lift kit

Okay, not truly a lift kit. But just a leveling kit. Bought a new truck over the weekend and want to lift the front to level it out. I've seen the kits on ebay for $50-$100... but not sure what someone would charge to install them.

Clean Ridez Auto Accessories offers a full range of suspension options. From front suspension leveling kits, rear blocks, and load levelers, we can get you started. And, whether you want to crawl the mall, or be king of the hill, we can install the suspension to help you tackle whatever obstacles you may come across.

Comment

Anything Automotive quoted me $280 for the leveling kit and rear blocks.

Comment

I think Status in Rockwall does a lot of lift kits
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
          Okay, not truly a lift kit. But just a leveling kit. Bought a new truck over the weekend and want to lift the front to level it out. I've seen the kits on ebay for $50-$100... but not sure what someone would charge to install them.
          What kind of truck? Leveling kit took about 1.5 hours on my f150 with basic hand tools, hardest part was compressing the shock enough to get it back in

Comment

it is a 2015 F150

Comment

It's not too bad to do, just unhook the battery before you do anything or you can damage the electronic steering module. Should be the same or very similar to my 13

Comment

if i did it myself, would it need an alignment afterwards?

Comment

yes, it will either way

Comment

Gotta go with Clean Ridez. They will hook you up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                      Gotta go with Clean Ridez. They will hook you up for sure.
                      Absolutely! As a paid advertiser they help keep the site up and running. Please support our sponsors!

PM this guy: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/member.php?u=102

Comment

Sorry, we've been crazy busy today and I just saw this.

We're doing ReadyLift leveling kits for $359, installed and aligned. PM me or call me at 682-365-5571.

Thanks,
                        Matt

Comment

Working...
                        X