BOKO HARAM: at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOKO HARAM: at it again.

Islamist terror group Boko Haram reportedly burned down an entire Nigerian village on Wednesday, killing an estimated 2,000 people. |

2,000 dead in one day. burned down an entire village. So who do we take out in this one?

The white republican Christian. I've seen the light

Comment

"In Nigeria where government disallows people from bearing firearms except the useless hunting Dane guns for the village hunters, armed hoodlums have wasted hundreds of thou*sands of innocent lives and these lives would have been saved if Nigerians of sound men*tal state with clean criminal records were li*censed to carry firearms.

Will the Nigerian Government stand idly and watch as armed hoodlums decimate Ni*gerians in their thousands before it can do the needful to legalize individual firearms own*ership under certain regulations? My take is that the Nigerian Government must liberal*ize firearms ownership in Nigeria as one way of safeguarding right to life since the armed forces and police have proved seriously chal*lenged and unable to be everywhere to pro*tect the lives of Nigerians and the constitu*tion makes it imperative that the security and welfare of every citizen is the primary duty of government. A stitch in time saves nine."

Comment

Africa has several regions that are at constant war. Several genocides have been ignored by the military super powers that seem to rush to anyone's aid. I watched a documentary on vice about Monrovia. The things that are going on over there are savage. The documentary shows a 11 yr old boy high on heroin, smoking a cigarette, recounting his murder and rape of a pregnant woman. He was "recruited" by a war lord. Many of these "recruits" are forced to murder their families. It is one of the most gut wrenching docs I've seen.
        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

What goes on in africa is absolutely horrible...its amazing more military aid isnt sent that way.

And since when does 1 year ago = at it again? Look at article date..

Comment

Unpossible! You just don't see mass killings outside the USA!

FWIW, OP article is dated January 8, 2015.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

No need for dates, it fits his agenda.

Comment

All this black on black crime yet i bet they will still manage to blame the police

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

They clearly need the help of BLM......

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    "In Nigeria where government disallows people from bearing firearms except the useless hunting Dane guns for the village hunters, armed hoodlums have wasted hundreds of thou*sands of innocent lives and these lives would have been saved if Nigerians of sound men*tal state with clean criminal records were li*censed to carry firearms.

Will the Nigerian Government stand idly and watch as armed hoodlums decimate Ni*gerians in their thousands before it can do the needful to legalize individual firearms own*ership under certain regulations? My take is that the Nigerian Government must liberal*ize firearms ownership in Nigeria as one way of safeguarding right to life since the armed forces and police have proved seriously chal*lenged and unable to be everywhere to pro*tect the lives of Nigerians and the constitu*tion makes it imperative that the security and welfare of every citizen is the primary duty of government. A stitch in time saves nine."
                    There's no shortage of guns in Nigeria. The issue is that it's an invented country made up of hundreds of different cultures that don't get along together, and the tribes in power don't share anything with anyone else. Muslims are shut out and don't have anything to lose, so there's a lot of popular support for Boko Haram.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                    X