Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate View Post
    http://www.weimrescuetexas.org/

How old is the mutt? Parents stay at home often?
    Sorry, your recent thread reminded me I had posted here.

Dog is ~2 yrs, has some bird dog of some sort in him, along with what looks like some spaniel. He's ~20" at the shoulder, ~25#, long legged and loves to run/play, is always full of energy.

Mom and dad are home in the evenings and most of the weekend, the dog isn't neglected by a long shot, has ~2 acres to play with and he spends a lot of time in the house getting his belly rubbed.

It's just that he's getting fat from lack of exercise during the day. Mom walks him most nights, but that is going to become an issue over the winter. Anyway, we're all in agreement that he needs a buddy to spend his days romping with. Just can't get mom to settle on a dog. This one was a rescue as was the last one we had, so they want to go that route again.

I'm going to pass this info along to them. Thanks.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Sorry, your recent thread reminded me I had posted here.

Dog is ~2 yrs, has some bird dog of some sort in him, along with what looks like some spaniel. He's ~20" at the shoulder, ~25#, long legged and loves to run/play, is always full of energy.

Mom and dad are home in the evenings and most of the weekend, the dog isn't neglected by a long shot, has ~2 acres to play with and he spends a lot of time in the house getting his belly rubbed.

It's just that he's getting fat from lack of exercise during the day. Mom walks him most nights, but that is going to become an issue over the winter. Anyway, we're all in agreement that he needs a buddy to spend his days romping with. Just can't get mom to settle on a dog. This one was a rescue as was the last one we had, so they want to go that route again.

I'm going to pass this info along to them. Thanks.
      So our first foster got returned to the rescue and is currently in boarding. She went to a home WITHOUT a second dog and didn't do well, she needs another dog to be around and is a great pup. We have our current foster Mydas (male) who probably wouldn't be as good as he does Mark some and another Male vs. male, just probably better to avoid. They have a bunch of good dogs ready for adoption. Let me know if they want to talk to someone on the inside. Glad to help.

Comment

That sounds like it would be a perfect fit, I'll pass the info along to mom. Where is the rescue located?

I'm at work and can't access their website.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          That sounds like it would be a perfect fit, I'll pass the info along to mom. Where is the rescue located?

I'm at work and can't access their website.
          Well the "rescue" is made up of volunteers etc. There are dogs all over Dallas/Houston/San Antonio. Dogs are boarded at either 2 vet's or Barneys dog daycare in Carrollton.

Comment

What was the name of the female that got turned back?

Walla Walla Bing Bang a Gong
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Shes not listed on the site. Email me if you need details.

Nbh4112@Gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X