Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire police force quits due to new mayor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire police force quits due to new mayor...

It's a dictatorship I tell ya! You will obey my authori~TY.

All 2 of them, but I still think it is good to do something about it.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Didn't Andy and Barney do something similar?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Didn't Andy and Barney do something similar?
        ha!

Comment

In the comments, someone posted this :

This department has a long history of being sued. The chief has constantly refused her requests for information, to include showing her a copy of the department's policy and procedures, pushing back against requests to see cell phone records (a violation of FOIA laws), but it's interesting that as he is refusing to share communication with his mayor, he is more than willing to talk to the press.

Maybe now you understand why she was putting the brakes on his media appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            In the comments, someone posted this :

This department has a long history of being sued. The chief has constantly refused her requests for information, to include showing her a copy of the department's policy and procedures, pushing back against requests to see cell phone records (a violation of FOIA laws), but it's interesting that as he is refusing to share communication with his mayor, he is more than willing to talk to the press.

Maybe now you understand why she was putting the brakes on his media appearances.
            If true, we've been duped by the media again - and I work hard to avoid that one. Between a LEO and a politician (especially small town) I'd want to side with a LEO and fell for this one hook, line and sinker - if true.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The police chief and the entirety of the force totals 3 people. So why is this news?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                So why is this news?
                It's not, really. WND is the right wing equivalent of moveon.org.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

At least this mayor can honestly say the police force got cut because they didn't raise taxes.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Fuck it. Cut the police budget and let the county handle it.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                    X