• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised at all. Most dealers I know have ties to law enforcement

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      Great. Can you get an officer to hook me up with some top shelf hydro? It is not for what you think it is for; I am trying to bang some teenagers and they want to get high first.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Being arrested is not a tie to law enforcement.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

nope, but my first arrest was at the house of a cop's son who we were buying weed from.

Comment

nope, but my first arrest was at the house of a cop's son who we were buying weed from.
            Shit like that happens way too often. I had my apt broken into in the early 90s and because of the number of guns stolen they sent out a Detective and he pulled a print off of a pane of glass; it was a print of his own sons hand.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-03-2015, 09:19 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

And you thought, "hey, lets go to the fuckin cops house and buy some weed!!" was a great idea?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

we had no clue his mom was a detective, and what really happened is the neighbor came over to let the dogs out and heard us in the basement.

Comment

we had no clue his mom was a detective, and what really happened is the neighbor came over to let the dogs out and heard us in the basement.

Basement? Are you sure you don't mean that you were caught in the closet and it wasn't weed you two were swapping?

Comment

Robert Wakfield does not approve!

David

Comment

Working...
                    X