*Tarrant County CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Tarrant County CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015*

It's that time of year! Come show up and prove TC has the best turnout! Information is below and feel free to pm or text me with any question. See everyone there!

DATE: December 19, 2015

WHERE: Fox & Hound
    Address: 1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76006
    Phone817) 277-3591

WHEN: 7pm-2am

There are hotels in the area in case you need one and we have a few spots to crash at our house.

*We will be in the room on the right when walking in. We will have a few dart boards, pool tables and some dining tables. Feel free to come and go.

Do it!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Woot woot

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      It's that time of year!

Feel free to come and go.

Do it!
      That's my kinda party!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Eh, I'm out this year.
        Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
          Eh, I'm out this year.
          In.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Fox & Hound, eh?

I might have to swing by. It's been a while.
            As much as I'd like to see you wave those jazz hands around and creep out people leaving the restroom, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              As much as I'd like to see you wave those jazz hands around and creep out people leaving the restroom, I'm out.
              In.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm a definite maybe
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Cool! I always threaten to come and always find a way to fail. Here's to less failure this year!

Comment

I may or may not be in attendance!
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

I'm just excited to see what kind of pasties Elvis is wearing for the table dancing.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X