Lone Star Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star Performance

Mods please delete this thread if this is unauthorized.

Lone Star Performance in Addison is now a supporting vendor on Dfwmustangs!

For those of you who don't know about us;we are a full service parts and installation performance shop for early and late model Ford, GM and Dodge muscle cars. In business for 26 years, we sell and install everything from bolt ons, to complete frame off resto mods.

We will be updating our sub section with various builds, performance bolt ons, dyno results and sales we are running.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions, concerns or if you would like to get any pricing or schedule an appointment.

Thank you,

Scott
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Welcome!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Thats great, welcome back. I've personally have spent thousands at Lonestar and never had a problem. Hope Brian is doing well, is big Mike still there?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What software are you using to tune Mopar cars? Tuned any Hellcats yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          What software are you using to tune Mopar cars? Tuned any Hellcats yet?
          HP Tuners does Hellcats.

Comment

We have not had the opportunity to tune a Hellcat yet, but Dville is correct on HP Tuners having the capability to tune them.

We use Diablosport to tune all of the Dodge cars 5.7,6.1 and 6.4 variants
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

The only bummer with the 2015+ Dodge stuff is you have to send the physical ECM into HP Tuners to change some code before you can use HPT to flash them.

Comment

Same thing with Diablo
                Scott Ganow
                Lone Star Performance
                16300 Midway Rd
                Addison, TX 75001
                214-630-5006

Comment

Glad to see you guys here.

Always been a pleasure dealing with you guys from parts to engine builds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Performance View Post
                    Same thing with Diablo
                    Please post up when you get the chance to tune one. I am searching for someplace close enough that knows what the heck their doing.

Comment

What year Hellcat? I'd be happy to see what we can do with it! I don't think you'd be disappointed
                      Scott Ganow
                      Lone Star Performance
                      16300 Midway Rd
                      Addison, TX 75001
                      214-630-5006

Comment

It is a 2015 with the automatic. Currently it has just 150 miles so I am not ready to do anything yet. I probably won't be putting any more miles on it until April (after it rains good to wash off the streets). We have a really good tuner here locally (Amarillo) but they don't have the Dodge software. So I am watching for someone close enough to help out next summer. Wanting to do a tune, pulleys, pin the crankshaft, driveshaft, meth injection and a few other things.

Comment

Working...
                        X