Expedited Passport options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
    Good to hear. Any word on when you fly out? I just got a job working with the City of Dallas, so it looks like I will finally be staying home for good. Looking forward to a 'normal' life.
    trading snow for street pot holes. WOOOT!

Comment

I went down earlier this year to get my first passport just to have so I didn't put down any travel dates and the lady at the passport office just made up dates and put down I was going to Cancun, because she said it would make it go through faster.

Comment

I take a chopper to work sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          Congrats, Mike!

My biggest issue I had when I first started working stateside was traffic. You'll have to get used to having to drive to work, instead of waking up 20 feet from your office, DFAC, etc. Hell, even to this day, I don't know if I can do a regular 9-5 gig.
          Thanks! Yeah, not looking forward to the drive, but I won't have to deal with traffic. I will be working a pretty decent time (6:30am to 3pm or something like that) and even if it changes (most likely will) the rush hour traffic goes the opposite direction both ways. Unfortunately, it is a 35 mile drive one way.

Mostly, I am looking forward to a 40-hour work week

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Good to hear. Any word on when you fly out? I just got a job working with the City of Dallas, so it looks like I will finally be staying home for good. Looking forward to a 'normal' life.
            Not sure when I leave. I do know it won't be until after the first of January. Hopefully I can find out more today.

Congrats on a 'normal life' job. Hopefully it can keep you from thinking about your past international jobs.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Glad I got a chance to meet you and shake your hand. Good luck with this endeavor.

Having traveled to every corner of the country, I completely understand the pull. Dwelling on past experiences is just a withdrawal. I'm perfectly content being home with my family every night.

Comment

Working...
              X