Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Steak or chicken
    Venison tenderloin and chicken thighs; lots of veggies.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      speak for yourself. i keep my friends close, and my enemies closer.
      So how close are these, then?

NFSFW....

Women like San Bernadino and children like these in Syria, all ready to come over as "refugees".

A couple questions for anyone to answer:

Who wants to keep them close?

Who wants to keep them closer?
      Last edited by sc281; 12-05-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        Venison tenderloin and chicken thighs; lots of veggies.
        Lots of veggie, sound like a sex party

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          So how close are these, then?

NFSFW....

Women like San Bernadino and children like these in Syria, all ready to come over as "refugees".

A couple questions for anyone to answer:

Who wants to keep them close?

Who wants to keep them closer?
          Damn!
          The filming and editing of that is phenomenal.
          I'm doubtful that those are real deaths, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            Damn!
            The filming and editing of that is phenomenal.
            I'm doubtful that those are real deaths, though.
            I have no doubt they are. They have a slew of execution videos out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I have no doubt they are. They have a slew of execution videos out.
              Then how do they get past YouTube's policies?

Comment

• why even share that kind of stuff?

whats your agenda?

Comment

• that is on a site called heavy.com. not sure why youtube is included in the link. there are a slew of killing type videos on youtube. perhaps they don't have fiters for arabic text? videos are also hosted on other websites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    why even share that kind of stuff?

whats your agenda?
                    Someone interrupted your reruns of Dawson's Creek with some reality, hipster bitch?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Someone interrupted your reruns of Dawson's Creek with some reality, hipster bitch?
                      What is Dawson's Creek?

Comment

• The community organizer will address the nation on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          You question someone posting those, yet your first response is not disgust about the people committing the atrocities?
                          It simply does not fit the agenda. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• I don't think wormwood and naynay are the same person. I had to go back and catch up on this thread. After all the back and forth, I can see their point. Why should we alienate one whole religion because of a few bad seeds. Sometimes, we have to look in the mirror and ask what could we have done differently to help avoid such a terrible travesty. I know people don't like to admit it but if guns didn't exist and you couldn't buy them, there is no way these mass murders would happen. And as far as going to war, I know if it was my son, I wouldn't want to put him in harms way just to control the oil. Just saying

not really. Fuck you naynay. What a pice of shit. I hope your stupid ass quotes me first ass you celebrate making a breakthrough for showing me the "light"

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
                              I don't think wormwood and naynay are the same person. I had to go back and catch up on this thread. After all the back and forth, I can see their point. Why should we alienate one whole religion because of a few bad seeds. Sometimes, we have to look in the mirror and ask what could we have done differently to help avoid such a terrible travesty. I know people don't like to admit it but if guns didn't exist and you couldn't buy them, there is no way these mass murders would happen. And as far as going to war, I know if it was my son, I wouldn't want to put him in harms way just to control the oil. Just saying

not really. Fuck you naynay. What a pice of shit. I hope your stupid ass quotes me first ass you celebrate making a breakthrough for showing me the "light"

It ain't a few bad seeds. It is all of them if they get a chance.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
                                Sometimes, we have to look in the mirror and ask what could we have done differently to help avoid such a terrible travesty. I know people don't like to admit it but if guns didn't exist and you couldn't buy them, there is no way these mass murders would happen. And as far as going to war,
                                Yeah, all those guns on 911 were a problem.

And look in the mirror ???? WTF dude. This country opens its arms and puts up with all kinds of shit and you say we need to look at our selves in the mirror?
                                I'm going to be polite and say that statement is assnine.
                                And going to war ? It will happen. wether on our soil or not. The caliphate is what these assholes want and jihad is their means. They will not stop, unless stopped. War sucks, but if we screw around and not take action, we're doomed. as a country.

Comment

Working...
                                X