Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
    I actually am more concerned with what a christian can do to me than a muslim. I've never met a muslim that told me I was going to hell because I didn't believe in their sky fairy. But I've had christians say much worse.
    Interesting. So, words make you more uncomfortable than perhaps being in a situation where you may take a bullet to the head or a knife to the throat just because. Alrighty then.

P.S. No passive aggressive attitude here. If I thought it was necessary I'd tell you to eat a dick. I am merely giving you examples to think about.

Comment

I got an idea man , check it out. Lets go door to door right! Make them wear , I don't know a star or some shit. Round 'em up and put 'em in a spa. Yeah that's it , that's the ticket.
      Are you fucking calling me a nazi now?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Pretty sure it's this guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
          Where in history is this supported? Vietnam? Colonial empires of England and France? Our ideas of Democracy (all 250 years of it) are as foreign to these countries as praying five times a day is to the massses of america. These civilizations are 1000's of years old. You dont change an ideology, period.
          thank you. this is a case of self-entitlement.

these guys want to condemn the very constitution they are justifying. lol.

Comment

• I'd check his IP and personal info but I'm currently doing some white supremacist shit with my insanely huge arsenal.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Interesting. So, words make you more uncomfortable than perhaps being in a situation where you may take a bullet to the head or a knife to the throat just because. Alrighty then.

P.S. No passive aggressive attitude here. If I thought it was necessary I'd tell you to eat a dick. I am merely giving you examples to think about.
              Both teams see me the same way. A free agent with no intent to join either. So to me they are the same. Thanks for not telling me to eat a dick....yet.

Comment

NO...its a joke dude.

Comment

I'd check his IP and personal info but I'm currently doing some white supremacist shit with my insanely huge arsenal.
                  Boy , you guys take this shit serious. Here , I will help you guys out:

I live in South Carolina , I found this site because one of my friends sold a 2004 Mystic Chrome Convertible to a guy in the military that lives in the DFW area. Actually sold it to his wife online sight unseen. He asked me to try and find the dude so he could buy the car back. I did some digging and it seemed the guy MAY be a member here. Did a little looking and I don't think so.

tl;dr :

Came for a friend stayed for the great conversations and lovely people.

Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    thank you. this is a case of self-entitlement.
                    Not really, considering the history of those countries doesn't really parallel with the objective of the discussion at hand. Vietnam was largely egrarian, then under loose french control, then under communist control, then at war with itself and the US, and then mass murder at the hands of communists, which was not how the country was originally. Technically, it's history serves to reinforce the suggestions put forth by the people you're arguing against.

Comment

• Sarcasm requires familiarity to work. Half of you guys I've never seen post before. And as a white Christian male I am predisposed to racist mindless hatred of people I don't understand.

Comment

Sarcasm requires familiarity to work. Half of you guys I've never seen post before.
                        I was joking with you , so I assumed you were doing the same. I don't take stuff seriously. I do like this site though. I had a '97 Cougar with a teksid swap , and bolt-ons. Also a 97 Mark 8. Never had a 'Stang , but since they are so similar , I just lurked for a while gathering info.

Comment

I was joking with you , so I assumed you were doing the same. I don't take stuff seriously. I do like this site though. I had a '97 Cougar with a teksid swap , and bolt-ons. Also a 97 Mark 8. Never had a 'Stang , but since they are so similar , I just lurked for a while gathering info.
                          No one on here owns mustangs anymore, no worries. Everyone is like minded and friendly as long as you can take as much as you dish out. That doesn't include Rodney, though. He takes way more than he dishes out. You have to hand it to him. I don't think the baddest motherfucker on this site could stand tall against the onslaught of dfwmustangs for a decade.

Comment

I'd check his IP and personal info but I'm currently doing some white supremacist shit with my insanely huge arsenal.
                            No invite has me cussing in German and burning books.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No one on here owns mustangs anymore, no worries. Everyone is like minded and friendly as long as you can take as much as you dish out. Thst doesn't include Rodney, though. He takes way more than he dishes out. You have to hand it to him.
                              Lol...It seems like a good bunch of people. Except Magnus , SVO , and SS Junk. Fuck those guys. /s

Comment

Japan is the perfect example of a proper "exit strategy."

We reap the benefits of that investment to this very day. The Japanese is also a good parallel to the middle east. They were a very isolated and racist society.
                                It's almost unbelievable what the United States did in WWII compared to what is going on today as far as how much time it took to accomplish victory/peace. The west has been hands-on/dabbling/dealing with this "problem" in the middle east for almost fifteen years continuously. In 1941 I doubt a lot of people in the United States could find Japan on a world map. By 1945 the US had built the most complicated machine ever conceived, made it into a weapon, and used it for the first time less than a month after a single test.

Comment

Working...
                                X