Favorite Earbuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Are there any decent wireless setups out there?
    Like Jose said, Jaybirds X are pretty awesome in almost every aspect. My only gripe and deal breaker was the fact that they weren't quite loud enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my ears, but i can get EBs to stay in for any length of time, so I just bought some over the ear Beats. They are big, leak sound, but I like them and they are sound cancelling too.
      X2. I'd love it if the ear bud style worked, but they fall out regardless of which of the little rubber ear pieces I put on them. I ended up getting the Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones and other than being big, I love them. They sound pretty damn good and are plenty loud for me.

Comment

Someone had the yurbuds on sale for $13 on Monday.

We bought my daughter the wired, noise cancelling Beats for Christmas (half off I believe). So I can't offer a review on those yet.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Beats cheap?
          Yep...Sound is amazing..but price wise I got them for under $60 on amazon shipped to my door.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
            X2. I'd love it if the ear bud style worked, but they fall out regardless of which of the little rubber ear pieces I put on them. I ended up getting the Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones and other than being big, I love them. They sound pretty damn good and are plenty loud for me.
            You guys should definitely try the Yurbuds. Go to a place that will fit you like RunOn. Once you get the right size rubber piece for your ear the thing lock in place. I broke my last pair because I snagged the cord on a corner and it broke the wires inside before it pulled the earbuds out of my ears. If you drop your phone with them in then the cord will unplug before the earbuds come out. They are comfortable too. I initially got them for running because I was tired of having to adjust them every 5 seconds.

Comment

I run with PowerBeats 2 and have no complaints. I saw a few places had them for $99 Monday.

Comment

Working...
              X