No announcement yet.

Worst Boss you have ever had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to have a horrible boss that wouldnt let me/anyone breathe - they got fired...Now I have an aussie (female) as my boss and cant complain.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      I use to have a horrible boss that wouldnt let me/anyone breathe - they got fired...Now I have an aussie (female) as my boss and cant complain.
      I bet its sure a lot easier to take getting chewed out in a female Aussie accent.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I my time I have rarely worked for other people and the ones I did work for were pretty good guys. I can say that I expect more from myself then anyone else ever has or could and that I am my own worst boss.
        I can't decide if you are trolling or if you just don't realize it
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I can't decide if you are trolling or if you just don't realize it

I was saying that I have never had a bad experience with a boss and it always shocks me when I hear how other people are treated. I was also trying to say that I expect more from myself then anyone has even expected from me.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            I was saying that I have never had a bad experience with a boss and it always shocks me when I hear how other people are treated. I was also trying to say that I expect more from myself then anyone has even expected from me.
            Got it. You are just clueless
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Got it. You are just clueless
              Are you referring to spelling / grammar?

Just being nosy, cause I can't figure out what you are talking about either (other than those things).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

Just being nosy, cause I can't figure out what you are talking about either (other than those things).
                I think he was referring to the substantial instance in which the moment is almost but not quite specifically similar and completely particular to an augmentation or visual exception, being so timely and foggy, although mostly effective. Like macaroni.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  I think he was referring to the substantial instance in which the moment is almost but not quite specifically similar and completely particular to an augmentation or visual exception, being so timely and foggy, although mostly effective. Like macaroni.
                  Yes. Nick-nack paddywhack, give a dog a bone.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

a previous manager at a dealership had argued that india was not in asia. he was pretty much screaming at me telling me I was twisting facts to help my argument. thought he was messing with me. nope. dude was a ignorant asshole. he is now the fixed op director. glad he fired me.

working for women in banking was just as bad. women manufacture so much hateful energy. bitches be crazy.

Comment

I worked retail management for a large retail company at their largest north dfw store

First store manager was a great guy, he treated everyone with respect

Second store manager was a complete meddling turd. He would literally take any advantage he could to undermine your psyche to mentally abuse you to work harder.

I will give you an example, he had a note folder for every one of his employees and he would keep random things in it. One morning my team had finished stocking the store early and I joined the day side managers in a sales floor walk. One of them commented that the stickers for the christmas tree signs was slightly at an off angle hanging on the Christmas tree, guess what the next day he wrote me up for failure to manage execution because I didn't walk the planogram team hard enough and set higher expectations

I also had a employee call out for a shift on my personal cell phone, some how that was my fault and because no one else heard him call out it could be conceived I was covering for that employee

I also worked a 36 hour shift because this retard re scheduled a truck the week before Christmas in 2013. We had an ice storm that was going to roll in on a Friday night around midnight, and the store we worked at was an overnight logistics process. He decided the best action was to call all of my employees to tell them to come in at 7am.

He refused to tell me why he did this, he told me the roads would be clearer at 7am and the weather would be better. His assistant manager told me I was stupid if I couldn't figure that out. Mare you fucking serious, your head is so far up your ass you think ice is going to melt after midnight!?

Anyways I come in at 930pm and none of my crew is there. I ask around to all the managers, check my email and nothing. I blow up his phone and wake him up at 10pm asking where all my employees were and he tells me if I can't figure out his plan I have more problems than he thought.

So I stay overnight with the floor cleaning crew, oh how convenient I have to stay and Do zero work. So 7 am rolls around and of course I only have 7 people show up to flow a 2,000 item truck. I end up working a 3 day shift because he still thinks the day side team can help even though all of them call out when it rains and we get slammed with customers who come in to stock up for the storm. So at the end of my Friday night through Monday morning shift without sleep he writes me up for having a smudge on my khaki pants

The store has gone to hell, he undermined any employee who he had. He kept employee journals of any rumor he heard and any negative experience he had with an employee. He made people feel like shit and finally was fired as the store went from a 60 million dollar a year store to barely cracking 40 million this year. He was so focused on his financials on cutting payroll and expenses he ran off all of the good employees and ran the store into the ground trying to improve his earnings and profit margins

Cliff notes: boss kept a journal on his employees and wrote down any time he heard a rumor or had a negative thing to say about their performance.

In the end I quit and received an $8k paycheck from un used vacation hours. I worked at that company for 13 years and when I started employees un used hours of vacation would roll over to the next year. The policy eventually changed to add 40 hours to eligible vacation every 2 years. I recently heard their new ceo changed the policy entirely and this year max vacation hours for any employees regardless of years of service to be max 120 hours. I've told every employee to submit their two weeks and get rehired after Jan 1st so they get their payout.

Now I work a much better job the end
                      Last edited by 4king; 12-04-2015, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        I bet its sure a lot easier to take getting chewed out in a female Aussie accent.
                        Hell yeah...dont even feel like I'm getting chewed out when it actually happens
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I'm talking about his ability to, no matter the subject, enter a thread and immediately start 1 upping. Just don't say anything.

I'll bet if someone started a thread about them being HIV+ all of a sudden SVO would have full blown AIDS

Comment

I'm talking about his ability to, no matter the subject, enter a thread and immediately start 1 upping. Just don't say anything.

I'll bet if someone started a thread about them being HIV+ all of a sudden SVO would have full blown AIDS
                            He did, but he also found a cure for it too.

Comment

I heard he got it from fucking Chuck Norris in the ass.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hi.
                                Last edited by FutureWormfood; 12-05-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X