Need Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Gift Ideas

For my brother's kids. The 2 younger ones are spoiled, and will likely insult anything I get them. 16 year old twins, and an 18 year old.

The younger boys race MX, the older is in to anything outdoors. I don't want to spend a fortune. My only thoughts have been knives or multi tools. Waiting to hear back if they have multi tools already. Can anyone else offer up ideas?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

for that age range I gift $$$

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
      for that age range I gift $$$
      This. Give them cash or a visa/mc/amex gift card

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

itunes gift cards

gift cards to QT/Quik Trip/etc. gas station (When I was that age, gas money was always hard to come by)

Inexpensive remote controlled motorcycle/helicopter/drone. I mean the Target crap that breaks in a few weeks because face it, that's all they'll play with it anyway, and that crap is fun to have for a few weeks even as an adult.

Beyond that, I always liked a cool sweatshirt or hat at that age.

Comment

I hate doing gift cards. It seems impersonal to me. Also, as a last resort I did buy them itunes gift cards last year and only one of them has an ipod/iphone, so that was a swing and a miss. It's so hard buying for kids who already have everything. My kids are in the same category.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I hate doing gift cards. It seems impersonal to me. Also, as a last resort I did buy them itunes gift cards last year and only one of them has an ipod/iphone, so that was a swing and a miss. It's so hard buying for kids who already have everything. My kids are in the same category.
            This is the main reason my family and wife's decided to do the Chinese gift exchange for the extended family gatherings. My side has several teen to young adults, they do one, and the older do another. My wife's family is all adults with very young kids, so it's easier.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

A fishing pole for the outdoorsy one and matching crutches for the MX twins.

Comment

Portable battery (I like Anker but there's a million brands/sizes)

Comment

Gift cards man. I gave up in actual gifts years ago.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Cool camping gear? Ergo, solar charges or fire chargers?

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

For outdoorsy one...solid pocket knife, a high quality head lamp, bass pro gift card, mr buddy heater...etc.

For MX boys, flat bill hats and additional dbag accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Cool camping gear? Ergo, solar charges or fire chargers?

http://www.biolitestove.com/products/biolite-powerlight
                        Off topic, but fire chargers are dumb as hell. A rechargeable battery is far more efficient.

Comment

I am disappointed with the creativity guys, go get them some whores.

Comment

Pocket pussy with a shower mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Off topic, but fire chargers are dumb as hell. A rechargeable battery is far more efficient.
                              You have an outlet in the woods?
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X