No announcement yet.

active shooter in Colo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously these shootings are orchestrated by weapons manufacturers and Obama is complicit. That's why he and his cronies start talking about taking away guns any time something happens. They know it'll make people run out and buy all the guns and ammo they can afford.

Bill Clinton sold us out to China, Bush to the big banks and now Obama is selling us out to Remington/Winchester.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Obviously these shootings are orchestrated by weapons manufacturers and Obama is complicit. That's why he and his cronies start talking about taking away guns any time something happens. They know it'll make people run out and buy all the guns and ammo they can afford.

Bill Clinton sold us out to China, Bush to the big banks and now Obama is selling us out to Remington/Winchester.
      not sure if serious or trolling, but i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        like sandy hook
        They did one last month at the highschool my wife and mother in law teach at. Are you saying that the government is getting ready to pull a false flag shooting there?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I would pray that doesn't happen

Comment

Steven Segal aligns with my theories!
            I do not believe that I would use his views to back up mine.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They naynus cause they anus!

Comment

I love the false flag - the government did it theories. The amount of people it would require to pull these things off is way more than who could keep it a secret.

The government is not anywhere near that efficient at anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  I love the false flag - the government did it theories. The amount of people it would require to pull these things off is way more than who could keep it a secret.

While I'd agree 100%. The Sandy Hook thing is still kinda weird.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post

Exactly the way I feel most of the time. Governments can't get something as simple as a medical insurance website running correctly (feds) or the clusterfuck that is the new inspection/registration proceedures (texas), or the tsa not being able to competently do their only job, but they are supposed to be able to execute a conspiracy that takes hundreds or thousands to pull off like false flag shootings or the world trade center. But then I also remember they pulled off Groom Lake for decades before people started to kind of figure it out so there is something to it. It is almost like the government barely functions, they can barely complete the most basic tasks assigned to them like competent foreign intelligence, securing the right to bear arms, or operating a postal service that isn't bankrupt, but they can hide a military base in the middle of nowhere and build stealth aircraft for 30 years without anyone knowing. The government is an idiot-savant.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I just have to laugh when I read about these conspiracy theories. Do you really think it would be so obvious?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Maybe the gov't is so efficient and controlling that they appear to bumble the easy things like healthcare and the post office so that no one suspects the bigger things like the JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, 911, etc...

(disclaimer: I am in no way shape or form saying that the gubment perpetrated 911 or Sandy Hook)
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

I think a lot of people think false flag means no casualties, all actors. Thats not the case, people really die, but everytime something like this happens the initial reports are always multiple shooters wearing all black in military gear, and when its all said and done we come up with one twerp of a suspect who could barely handle one assault rifle, let alone multiple with multiple hand guns/ammo. I wonder.

Comment

I think a lot of people think false flag means no casualties, all actors. Thats not the case, people really die, but everytime something like this happens the initial reports are always multiple shooters wearing all black in military gear, and when its all said and done we come up with one twerp of a suspect who could barely handle one assault rifle, let alone multiple with multiple hand guns/ammo. I wonder.
                            Okay, lets just imagine that every mass shooting is a false flag operation. To what end? Who is running the show? Lately it has been Obama running the show and he claims that the shootings are happening at an ever faster rate. Are you accusing Obama of organizing the mass murder of innocent US civilians?
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

the CIA, remember the "terrorist kid" who was going to bomb one of the federal buildings downtown a few years ago. The FBI had him on the hook for months, met him multiple times, and gave him the fake bomb. Set him up to think it would go off then arrested him.

Comment

the CIA, remember the "terrorist kid" who was going to bomb one of the federal buildings downtown a few years ago. The FBI had him on the hook for months, met him multiple times, and gave him the fake bomb. Set him up to think it would go off then arrested him.
                                You mean just like they did to McVeigh except the ATF was not as competent as the FBI and they gave him a real bomb?

Comment

Working...
                                X