active shooter in Colo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active shooter in Colo

DENVER, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Police in Colorado Springs said they were responding to a report of an active shooter situation on Friday, and a local newspaper said the incident took place near a Planned Parenthood center.

"CSPD PIO (public information officer) responding to call (of) active shooter in Centennial BI. The area is NOT secure. Media do not stage in the area," the police department said in a tweet. No other details were immediately available.

The Colorado Springs Gazette reported on its website that the shooter was reported near a Planned Parenthood clinic on Centennial Boulevard

Christian terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Christian terrorist.
      Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        Embryo Akkbar!!!
        You so cray!

Comment

Embryo Akkbar!!!

" 4chan Photoshops ISIS as rubber ducks for operation 'Allahu Quackbar' "

Comment

3 dead including one officer. Suspect apprehended.

Three people – two civilians and one police officer – were killed in Friday’s shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                He has that look in his eyes like he is genuinely confused about why they arrested him. It will be interesting to find out his motive and real target, given the location of the attack. Could be an anti-abortion thing, he could have had a grudge against an employee or customer not related to abortion, or it could have just been crazy and random though I doubt that. He doesn't looked pissed off or really crazy like that colorado movie shooter, so I interested to see what they find.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

current events, not 15 year old events. keep up dennis!

Comment

That shit is hilarious!

Comment

Lmao
                      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Im glad I haven't been arrested in my adult life(probably should have once or twice)... id hate to have a pic of me floating around like that..
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

he got some bunk cigaweed
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Im glad I haven't been arrested in my adult life(probably should have once or twice)... id hate to have a pic of me floating around like that..
                            meh, i was 19 years old with a new c5 and a new gsxr, it was bound to happen, and haters fuel my fire

Comment

nah

Comment

Working...
                              X