X-mas gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrapped.

My son hasn't believed in Santa since he was 3, so this really wasn't ever a discussion in my house.

Comment

Wrapped

Comment

You know, I usually do wrap the veal in paper.

Comment

We don't wrap, although I'd like to believe Santa could rap if a rap battle should breakout!

Comment

Santa doesn't wrap presents. Those of you getting wrapped presents from "Santa" we're probably just getting gifts from your parents and they lied to you about Santa. WTF?

Family presents are always wrapped. We open the immediate family gifts to each other on Christmas Eve. Then we sleep, and when we wake up, Santa has come and delivered everything carefully set up and displayed, with small shit like candy in the stocking.

My old lady's folks don't believe in Santa, so they just open everything on Christmas morning. Santa actually delivers stuff to our house and also stuff for both of us over at my my mom's house. Must be a clerical error, but I'm not going to write him to complain about it.

Comment

Always wrapped at my house

Comment

Little of both here too. Big stuff doesn't get wrapped if it isn't in a box. Clothes and other toys will be wrapped.

That's how I grew up. Hell, I'm almost 40 and my mom will still have a gift or two for me and my wife from santa...wrapped.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I think i am going to do a scavenger hunt with my ol lady gift this year.

Comment

The poll is surprisingly close, until this thread I had no idea that Santa had gotten lazy since I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I'd never heard of them being wrapped until I came to Texas. Even then, it's few and far between.
                      I've been in Texas my whole life and never heard of wrapped gifts from Santa. That SOB is too busy flying around the world to worry about wrapping shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        The poll is surprisingly close, until this thread I had no idea that Santa had gotten lazy since I was a kid.
                        It takes a lot more energy to take things out of the packaging, assemble them, and display them perfectly than it does to throw them in a box and wrap them. As a kid, i'd wake up to entire scenes of GI Joe or Star Wars stuff. Packaging and tags would have been a huge red flag.

Comment

Never did the Santa bullshit. Problem solved.

And if you're getting a gift from me, it's coming in a bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                            Playing it safe, huh?
                            Why did everyone let this slide?! LMMFAO

Comment

The wrapping was done by the elves at the toy shop

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                              X