Early Christmas shopping spree in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I don't get it. Indictment, riot. No bill, riot.
    It's not for rational people to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Burning to the ground is probably the best thing that could happen to West Detroit.
      No no no. Then Detroit ers might move here

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I don't get it. Indictment, riot. No bill, riot.
        They just want to one up other cities, other situations. They couldn't care less about the why only that it gives them a reason to act out, justified in their minds.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Stick fork in the cop. Shooting a person on the ground 14 times is wrong. The cops at the scene should be fired for deriliction of duty, for not protecting the suspect from harm after incapacitated.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

It could be they are rioting because he was charged until the police were forced to release the video. It makes it look like nothing was going to happen until the court forced the prosecutors hands by having the video released.

Comment

Oh yea, and forget about that whole Syrian/Turkey/Russia situation. Move along people.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Oh yea, and forget about that whole Syrian/Turkey/Russia situation. Move along people.
                THIS! THIS x 100000000000000001
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I don't see the problem with what transpired.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I see a few problems, a dumb ass cop and a dumb ass kid, didn't turn out well for either one of them.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

When a bunch of cops are yelling at me to put my hands up and stop and I put my hands in pocket and continue to walk I guess you learn the hard way. When they tell you to do something do it. This war on police is a bunch of bullshit. The kid did everything he wasn't supposed to do.

Comment

Special thanks to #1_bjj for the nig tags, I'd appreciate it if you would lay off of those.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Who the fuck would want to be a cop? You pretty much gotta wait till you get killed before you can shoot

Comment

You must not be a liberal fucktard then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              I see a few problems, a dumb ass cop and a dumb ass kid, didn't turn out well for either one of them.
                              i dunno. someone acting out who is supposedly high on pcp with a kniffe that close to me...

cop is a hell of a shot to get an entire mag into the dude.

Comment

i dunno. someone acting out who is supposedly high on pcp with a kniffe that close to me...

cop is a hell of a shot to get an entire mag into the dude.
                                That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X