College White Student Unions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College White Student Unions

Thoughts? Of course MSNBC has to add a reference twist to "white-supremacist and Neo-Nazi" if you read the whole article.

At least 30 social media profiles of so-called “white student unions” have been set up in the last week, in response to nationwide student protests demanding action to address campus racism.
    The pages claim to represent students at universities like Stanford, New York University and UC Berkeley, as well as at the University of Missouri, where protests this month forced the ouster of president Tim Wolfe and inspired activism on campuses elsewhere.
    It appears that the first of these WSUs was the “Illini White Student Union”, created at the University of Illinois just hours after students gathered for a black solidarity event on campus last Wednesday. Its page has since been taken down by Facebook at the request of campus administrators.
    “The Illinois student union that came on last week made us jump at the chance of creating an online presence,” according to someone claiming to be a spokesman for the WSU at UT Austin, who would not give his real name. “We kind of kicked ourselves for not doing it beforehand.”
    UT Austin’s WSU describes itself on its page as a “group to promote the ethnic interests of white students and to protect us from BLM [Black Lives Matter] terrorism”. The spokesman said the group started as a collection of like-minded friends who began meeting to discuss topics like pride in white heritage and a sense that, in college classes, students are “drowning in an anti-white narrative”.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Any time white people group together, it is to further an agenda of white supremacy and neo-Nazism. Ask anybody.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I think it's great.

Comment

We are all for free speech, just as long as it fits in this box over here.....
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          I think it's great.
          Same. We gotta stick together. All of us.

Comment

I think all white people!e and Mexicans should live together, everyone else no.
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone else sick of the incessant whining of ALL college students? I'm so tired of hearing the words "safe space", and the crying demands of college students to have such spaces. This does nothing to prepare them for life. There are no "safe spaces" in adulthood. Not one. The liberal ideology that runs so rampant in Universities is going to ruin the futures of these kids. When they get out in the real world they don't know what to do, they don't know how to act. They just find more weak (like) minded individuals to band together with for whatever the travesty of the week is. This ideology does nothing to further society, and only sets it back.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

it all started with those goddamn participation trophies

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  it all started with those goddamn participation trophies
                  that, everyone is special, everyone deserves special treatment. Life isnt easy, and if it is, it isnt a real life.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I think it's fantastic.

Comment

no, youre fantastic
                      sigpic

Comment

i agree on the you are special idea put in their heads, that and they deserve a better life.

their perception will be forced to change when they find out the mortgage man does not think he or she is special. fuck you pay me.

the world needs ditch diggers too.

Comment

It's racist if whites form a group. Not so much for the minorities. Either you cater to them or your just a damn racist lol. That's why I just fucking hate everybody it's a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            the world needs ditch diggers too.
                            yup

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              It's racist if whites form a group. Not so much for the minorities. Either you cater to them or your just a damn racist lol. That's why I just fucking hate everybody it's a lot easier
                              So true! I'm not racist I hate everyone. Jk, but I hate trashy fuckers no matter what color.

Comment

Working...
                              X