Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia just can't keep planes in the air....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    remember last week when everyone was cheering putin on? lol, those were the days.

this dude is about to start some shit none of us are prepared to see.
    I hope Putin can exercise enough restraint to let France do some work (our piece of shit commander in chief isn't going to help) to de-escalate this...this could quite rapidly develop into full fledged WW3. My opinion is that is exactly what our leader wants. To bring the United States to its end..if not the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      I hope Putin can exercise enough restraint to let France do some work (our piece of shit commander in chief isn't going to help) to de-escalate this...this could quite rapidly develop into full fledged WW3. My opinion is that is exactly what our leader wants. To bring the United States to its end..if not the entire world.
      As long as its the world vs middle east, what's the problem?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        As long as its the world vs middle east, what's the problem?
        Believe it or not...there are actually good people over there that just want to exist....my 19 yr old cousin in the military is one of them. I believe Putin has the mindset to use nukes...and if it gets to that point...a LOT of innocent people will die. I'm hoping it doesnt get to that point.

Comment

There were good people in japan when it got bombed, but it got shit done.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Believe it or not...there are actually good people over there that just want to exist....my 19 yr old cousin in the military is one of them. I believe Putin has the mindset to use nukes...and if it gets to that point...a LOT of innocent people will die. I'm hoping it doesnt get to that point.
              thank your cousin for his service. i hope we can keep him safe.

Comment

Native?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Native?
                  Native?

Not sure where you're going with that comment so I'll play along.
                  He's native Red Oak...all american white boy that felt he had an obligation to defend the country he grew up in and what its constitution stands for. His first tour fresh out of basic was Afghanistan...at 18 years old. I'm sure he's seen some fucked up shit over there. He came home a few months ago..and promptly married his high school sweetheart, then deployed again on his second tour in Afghanistan.

Comment

Native?

Not sure where you're going with that comment so I'll play along.
                    He's native Red Oak...all american white boy that felt he had an obligation to defend the country he grew up in and what its constitution stands for. His first tour fresh out of basic was Afghanistan...at 18 years old. I'm sure he's seen some fucked up shit over there. He came home a few months ago..and promptly married his high school sweetheart, then deployed again on his second tour in Afghanistan.
                    This man serves as the definition of a great American, and I thank him for his service.

Comment

I have a lot of friends over in the middle east still. I spoke to 3 of them today. Heck, I myself might end up back there in a few months after Africa. If anyone starts lobbing big nasty nukes, I definitely want to be home with my family first.

Thank your cousin for me. Kids like that is why we are over there supporting them.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I believe Putin has the mindset to use nukes...
                        Do you really think Putin wants to use nukes over a jet and helicopter shot down?
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Do you really think Putin wants to use nukes over a jet and helicopter shot down?
                          yew dunt fuc wit deh muda RUSSIA, prepure deh NUKLEARS
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            There's principles involved here, principalities!

Comment

In other news

The US launched a third flight test of the newly upgraded B61-12 nuclear gravity bomb, which it says shows the nation's “continued commitment to security.” The launch was completed by the US Air Force and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA).

Comment

What the hell does a gravity bomb do?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X