Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia just can't keep planes in the air....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching the videos. I expect Russia will start bombing within 24 hours.

Comment

Geneva Convention violation.
      No person parachuting from an aircraft in distress shall be made the object of attack during his descent
      "Both of the pilots were retrieved dead. Our comrades opened fire into the air and they died in the air," Alpaslan Celik, a deputy commander in a Syrian Turkmen brigade
      http://news.yahoo.com/turkmen-forces...143818517.html
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        After watching the videos. I expect Russia will start bombing within 24 hours.
        Turkey is a member of NATO and has 100% control over the Turkish Straits. It's almost winter which means all of the northern Russian ports are freezing over and will be completely useless for the next 6+ months. They don't have a choice but to deal with Turkey if they want to keep fuel in their planes and ships.

I mean unless Putin is crazy and wants to start WW3 over a 50 year old plane and his old pal Assad.

Comment

So what I am understanding is, Syrian rebels went full retard.

You never go full retard with Russia.

Comment

I would have gone a different way with the title. Probably "Turkey in Hot Water before Thanksgiving"
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
              Ruh-Roh...

The Syrian Rebels have nothing to fear from Russia though, knowing than obammy has their back.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I would have gone a different way with the title. Probably "Turkey in Hot Water before Thanksgiving"
                +1 internets
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Turkey shot down the Russian jet because it is butt-hurt that Russia has been obliterating ISIS for the past two months.

Turkey is a corrupt, jihadist sh*t hole that protects and finances ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post

Turkey is a corrupt, jihadist sh*t hole that protects and finances ISIS.

http://www.infowars.com/russian-jet-...t-telling-you/
                    Exactly, listen to all of the allahu akbar bullshit in the videos
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Aren't we under treaty to come to Russia's aid if they are attacked? Just asking because I know we're tied to a lot of places and if so, Russia could demand a worldwide response as part of the security council of the UN.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I predict that RUSSIA will adopt America's Thanksgiving tradition and will indeed be having Turkey this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Aren't we under treaty to come to Russia's aid if they are attacked? Just asking because I know we're tied to a lot of places and if so, Russia could demand a worldwide response as part of the security council of the UN.
                          Huh? Turkey is a NATO member. If they get their ass in hot water, we are on the hook to defend THEM.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Huh? Turkey is a NATO member. If they get their ass in hot water, we are on the hook to defend THEM.
                            Is Russia not a member of NATO?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Is Russia not a member of NATO?
                              LOL... no.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Nyet

Comment

Working...
                                X