Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100kt diamond found in Botswana...

Should fetch a hefty sum.

The world's second-largest gem quality diamond has been discovered in Botswana, the Lucara Diamond firm says.

Reminds me of this story

HONG KONG (AP) — A Hong Kong billionaire tycoon who has been convicted of corruption paid a total of $77 million at auctions in Geneva for two large and rare colored diamonds for his daughter, his office said Thursday.

Comment

I watched a doc on diamonds and they stated that this is probably more common than most know. Brokers like Da Beers will keep them out of view in order to sustain artificial/man-maid values on existing product.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        I watched a doc on diamonds and they stated that this is probably more common than most know. Brokers like Da Beers will keep them out of view in order to sustain artificial/man-maid values on existing product.

David
        Yeah I saw that one. They have buildings and buildings of them underground all over the place and if released they would be worthless. I think Russia was one of the main places.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

diamonds are only worth anything because bros want to throw pipe to women out of their league.

well, then you also have the retiring bros who buy them because he thinks he found one that seems to be willing to put up with his shit.

Comment

Working...
          X