Pick a vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z06.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
      I had an 02 zo6 with longtubes and a tune and thats it. By far the most fun I've had with a car! That's after driving a 2015 mustang with twin turbos and many other bolt on cars. 02~04 zo6 with longtubes and a proper tune is where its at! Perfect power to weight ratio that is currently affordable
      What makes it more fun than a boosted 2015 GT?

Comment

I always like my 2002 C5A4 body style, all motor and a few other goodies! Street legal and made Harley owners jealous of its engine sound at idle.

http://vid554.photobucket.com/albums...tte1064run.mp4

ttp://
        Mustangs previously owned:
        1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
        1992 LX AOD
        1993 LX Drag Car
        1995 GTS
        1997 Cobra
        2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
        Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
        2016 Honda Accord Touring
        2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

I'm not a vette guy but I like the roofline of the silver one and the fact that its procharged.

Comment

I've always liked the looks of the FRC cars, and especially the Z06. For the money that you can get into one of these things now-a-days, I've thought more & more about picking one up just to use as a driver that I don't care about racking up miles on.

I've had some buddies that have owned C5's, and always heard good things about them....especially how good they are on fuel while hwy driving. Just have to swallow your pride on the gold-chain stigma that goes along with them!
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I liked the way my c5 z06 looked, hated the car. I went from a NC Miata to a C5 Z06 and I went a step in the wrong direction. Between those two, I'd take the Z06, boltons and a few good suspension bits and call it done.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I am a chicken shot who can't pull the trigger on the z06. It's a lot of money for a 3rd car and it would take away from my funds for buying/selling... also I can't drive it yr round like you guys

I had offered 16.5 on the vette and he asked about 17. I have always wanted one but not jonesing for it. If it happens great but it needs to be a great deal. My concern is getting out of it what I have in it after taxes and such.

Comment

Working...
                X