Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Care Now and Care United loves doing that
    Meh, it's alright. They took us straight back, looked, and said they don't have the imaging machine they needed. I don't recall what the machine was called, but it was similar to an MRI machine without the tube. They said the hospital down the road had one, and it was needed to make sure the bones under his eyes (orbitals maybe?) weren't broken. I didn't get charged a copay, and didn't evening fill out any paperwork. I was just trying to save a few bucks over the ER copay. His PCP was already closed (happened at 5:30 on a Friday night). No big deal.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      ...every couple months...
      Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      ... every 6 months...
      I'd be fine with a 6 month check.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
      X