Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Flutie's parents both died of heart attacks within an hour of each other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Flutie's parents both died of heart attacks within an hour of each other...

Terrible. One of you religious folks should say a hail mary for them.

Very sad deal.

SVO wants to know who Doug Flutie is.

Comment

That is sad, but it's not like it happened when they were in their 40's. Kind of romantic, really.

Comment

RIP to what seems to be parents who raised their kids the right way and got to enjoy watching the family they built succeed and grow.

Comment

Just goes to show that no matter how beautiful the love story, it still ends in a fucking disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Gonna write a song?
            Ben Folds beat him to it. I lol'd at the hail mary joke.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It reminds me of when my Grandparents passed. Grandma had Alzheimer's and Grandpa made it his goal to outlive her so she wouldn't have to be reminded every day that he was gone.

She passed in Feburary 2008. Grandpa was really happy the day of her funeral. You could see that a weight had been lifted from him. He had that look of a job done. He passed less than two weeks later.

Comment

My grandparents were similar. My grandma always told him that he couldn't die before she did. He had Alzheimer's too. She passed and he was followed her not too long after.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                X