Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civil asset forfeiture. Cops take more than the criminals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
    It's ok guys it's for the better good...
    Whatever it takes to win the war on drugs!

Comment

Communism creeping in

Comment

It's out of control and has been abused for years! The whole concept that someone can borrow my car and go buy dope (without my knowledge) and when he gets busted the cops get to seize my car because it was used in the commission of a crime is laughable. The problem is that it happens all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          This is one of those things I find a hard time justifying under any circumstances. The only forfeitures I would be ok with would be when the property is proven in court to be used in a crime, or the booty from a proven crime. Anything else is just a shakedown, IMO.
          Craig said "booty".

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Whatever it takes to win the war on drugs!
            Hahaha see you get it..

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              What are you guys worried about, unless you have done something wrong, you have nothing to fear.
              ahahahahaha!!!

Matt the cops famous last words, I miss his dumb ass sometimes...SOMETIMES...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                ahahahahaha!!!

Matt the cops famous last words, I miss his dumb ass sometimes...SOMETIMES...
                I wish him and Eric would sign back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  He's still a registered user, he just quit logging in / visiting the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    If someone tells Eric that we miss him and he should come back, I bet he would. A bunch of people used to bitch about Eric, I'm pretty sure that is why he left.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      If someone tells Eric that we miss him and he should come back, I bet he would. A bunch of people used to bitch about Eric, I'm pretty sure that is why he left.
                      I'm pretty sure that a lot of people have bitched about eric for many years, back to canada days.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I miss that bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that a lot of people have bitched about eric for many years, back to canada days.
                          This.

I don't see him coming back, but that's just my opinion. The whiners on this board complained so much that he decided to give them their wish. And the board has suffered since.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LoL...free air sweep? K9 alert should not be the only thing used to establish PC since it is very unreliable and the animal can be trained to alert on command.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              LoL...free air sweep? K9 alert should not be the only thing used to establish PC since it is very unreliable and the animal can be trained to alert on command.

http://www.actionnews17.com/Crime/tp...ic-stop-969274
                              It is definitely the most ridiculous thing ever. I like how in these stories the dogs alert, no drugs are found and then people just ignore the fact that the dog alerted.

The moral of every one of these stories is, even if you have never done anything wrong in your life, don't ever carry large amounts of cash because the police will steal it if they can.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X