Multiple attacks in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    That is what I said. If the alarm is deactivated, that room is to have armed guards 24/7
    That's assuming someone in charge was made aware, knew the protocols and had manpower available to do something about it. There should have also been two people at the facility manning a staff duty desk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      I got mine.
      haha, sure you do.
      "Don't come at me, i got a pawn shop power drill that I will fuck you up with! And if I need to, I'll post shit on a web forum to try and get a rise, aka fake troll, out of you.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        haha, sure you do.
        "Don't come at me, i got a pawn shop power drill that I will fuck you up with! And if I need to, I'll post shit on a web forum to try and get a rise, aka fake troll, out of you.
        I don't see the difference in what he said and your fantasy of having your vagina smashed by Gerard Butler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Hasn't it always?
          It's been that way since the get go...
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I feel properly scolded and lectured by our beloved president. just like a shadingaling, talks a big game then pussyfoots off stage before the press can counter his bullshit ideologies.

Best lines of the night: "... until we can dest... uh.. defeat ISIL..." and "... this is not a war on Christianity..." Delusional.
            funny the other night all the crying was about him not mentioning islam or muslims

Comment

haha, sure you do.
              i would litereally just feed you to my dogs, they like pussy just as much as i do.

Comment

i would litereally just feed you to my dogs, they like pussy just as much as i do.
                No, you wouldn't. You'd be the bitch of the first person who showed up in your hood with a 9mm hi-point.
                sigpic

Comment

• ok

Comment

• You guys should find a nice car wash that you can meet at.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

funny the other night all the crying was about him not mentioning islam or muslims
                      He mentioned them in the politest way possible. No mention of radical islam. I think there's a pink haired vagina who has a man crush on you.

Comment

haha, sure you do.
                        A Pasload nail gun with the safety turned off works.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Until you run out of hose, or you know, have to be accurate past 10 feet.
                          sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Until you run out of hose, or you know, have to be accurate past 10 feet.
                              A paslode runs off of a canister, no hose needed.

Comment

• Yep, trust the crazy combat vet on ways to get around not having a firearm available.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X