Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
    Let's not jump to conclusions.
    I would say it's more along the lines of poser, desperate Doomsday Preppers that watch too much walking dead.

Comment

• Someone will likely be in some deep kimchi!!! There is no reason for stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        That's an inside job.
        That is what I said. If the alarm is deactivated, that room is to have armed guards 24/7
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I would say it's more along the lines of poser, desperate Doomsday Preppers that watch too much walking dead.
          Doubtful. Those types usually get caught in ATF stings regarding explosives or selling guns. This is likely something else. I know equipment disappears from the military on occasion, but it is usually issued gear like kevlar vests, packs, etc that was issued and supposed to be returned. Not too many people have the balls or stupidity to steal guns from the government.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I'm about ready to go re-earn my GWOT medals.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• You mean your Overseas Contigency Operations medals.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                You mean your Overseas Contigency Operations medals.
                Never heard them called that, but yes.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• This just hit a little closer to home for me, and acquaintance of mine in the Pyro community just announced that the US girl killed was his Niece, she was at the metal show. So sad, he's not dealing with it well....

Comment

• Deleted. Bad post.
                    Last edited by KBScobravert; 11-15-2015, 11:22 PM.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Don't worry, Rodney says he's got this.
                      I got mine, you better get yours.

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      That's an inside job.
                      It all is.

Comment

• The world feels really damn close to unwinding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          The world feels really damn close to unwinding.
                          Hasn't it always?

Comment

• I was just looking at a page on CNN and it makes me sick, I feel quite a bit like I did on 9-11.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              The world feels really damn close to unwinding.
                              Of course it does.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I feel properly scolded and lectured by our beloved president. just like a shadingaling, talks a big game then pussyfoots off stage before the press can counter his bullshit ideologies.

Best lines of the night: "... until we can dest... uh.. defeat ISIL..." and "... this is not a war on Christianity..." Delusional.

Comment

Working...
                                X