Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Multiple attacks in Paris - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple attacks in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Did you ever hear what became of that? I can't find any updates.
    Supposedly it was just someone who "changed course at the last minute" and is not a concern any longer.

- 13h08. Une voiture force un péage dans les Yvelines (Sud-Ouest de Paris).
    elon nos informations la police traque une voiture de type Citroën Berlingo à bord de laquelle se trouvaient quatre personnes lourdement armés et qui a forcé le péage de l'A10 à auteur Ablis (Yvelines) en direction de Paris.

- 1:08 p.m.. A car power a toll in the Yvelines (southwest of Paris).
    Reportedly the police chasing a car type Citroën Berlingo aboard which were four heavily armed individuals who forced the toll of the A10 author Ablis (Yvelines) towards Paris.
    -14h10. La voiture qui a inquiété les forces de l'ordre ne serait que celle d'un homme qui a changé de trajectoire au dernier moment pour prendre un autre itinéraire.

- 2:15 p.m.. The toll from the Prefecture no longer works.
    The car that worried the police would only be that of a man who changed course at the last moment to take another route.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      put this in your head on repeat homey..
      We get it, you aren't relevant.
      sigpic

Comment

• We need a link to the scanners like was posted when they were chasing the Boston suspects! Oh and a translator also.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Supposedly it was just someone who "changed course at the last minute" and is not a concern any longer.

http://m.leparisien.fr/paris-75/en-d...2F%2Fnon.li%2F
          Well that's good. I figured (hoped) it was just an over-reaction on the part of the authorities.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Ever since I left the city you you you
            You and me we just don't get along
            sigpic

Comment

• Strict Gun Control, Bans Impotent as Terrorists Open Fire in Paris

France's strict gun controls proved impotent on November 13 as terrorists opened fire, killing more than 150 people and injuring 200 more.
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                put this in your head on repeat homey..
                Why you duckin me homie.. Post #150
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• 4 armed gunmen turn into a single man who changed direction?

Israel wants 5 billion in aid and our oldest ally suddenly gets attacked?

I hate to feed the troll, but come on.

Edit: My Facebook profile has been changed to support France. People died. Families are hurting. I support them from afar.
                    In other news, I hear their President is taking a hard stance, and I REALLY support that.
                    Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 11-14-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Google reviews:

Damn.

Comment

• Pic from the soccer match after it got bombed. The French look worried as they are leaving

........and some others do not.

The fable about the frog and the scorpion comes to mind....
                        Last edited by sc281; 11-14-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• TED CRUZ RESPONDS TO PARIS ATTACK – "America must stand with our allies against the scourge of radical Islamic terrorism. This is an evil that does not discriminate between French, German or American, Christian, Muslim or Jew, soldier, football player, or concert goer. Their only goal is to murder those who do not submit to their vicious, totalitarian ideology. Our deepest condolences go out to our French allies, and I know the government of the United States stands by to offer any assistance necessary.

"We must now face the facts. Between the downing of the Russian jet over Egypt and this massive coordinated attack on Paris, we are seeing an unmistakable escalation of ISIS’ ambitions and the scale of their terrorist attacks outside Syria and Iraq. Even as chaos rages in Paris, we need to take immediate, commonsense steps to preserve our own safety.

We need to consult closely with our NATO allies who may be targeted for additional attacks. We need to immediately declare a halt to any plans to bring refugees that may have been infiltrated by ISIS to the United States. We need to redouble our efforts to prevent ISIS agents from penetrating our nation by other means.

"Such steps, however, are defensive reactions to an enemy that will continue to try to attack us until they succeed once again. We must immediately recognize that our enemy is not ‘violent extremism.’ It is the radical Islamism that has declared jihad against the west. It will not be appeased by outreach or declarations of tolerance. It will not be deterred by targeted airstrikes with zero tolerance for civilian casualties, when the terrorists have such utter disregard for innocent life. We must make it crystal clear that affiliation with ISIS and related terrorist groups brings with it the undying enmity of America—that it is, in effect, signing your own death warrant.” ~ Ted Cruz

Comment

• Damn.. I just found out my cousin was in Paris yesterday. Small world.

Comment

• Last Thursday, German cops intercepted a car traveling to France from the Balkans with 8 AK47s hidden inside along with handguns, tnt and grenades.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X