Multiple attacks in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple attacks in Paris

24 confirmed dead so far according to Paris Police. 4 different places targeted and 60 hostages being held at a concert hall.

Keep the "refugees" comin!!!

It's OK. I'm sure the French will end up apologizing at some point for whatever they did to cause these terrorist acts.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      It's OK. I'm sure the French will end up apologizing at some point for whatever they did to cause these terrorist acts.
      nope

they will just ban muslims.

Comment

Maybe europe will wake up and realize they are letting them in by the hundreds of thousands and actually do something about it

But then again they're europe, so....

Comment

Islam is a religion of peace.

Comment

Now wait a minute... this might just have been perpetrated by radical Christians Crusaders. We all know they are way, way worse than radical Muslims Jihadis.

Obama is preparing to speak now. I'm sure he'll give us some important information.

NBC is reporting at least 100 hostages, and several explosions and shootings for about the same number killed.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

60 dead now. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Now wait a minute... this might just have been perpetrated by radical Christians Crusaders. We all know they are way, way worse than radical Muslims Jihadis.

Obama is preparing to speak now. I'm sure he'll give us some important information.

NBC is reporting at least 100 hostages, and several explosions and shootings for about the same number killed.
                Drinking game: take a drink every time he says muslim, islam. Enjoy 100% sobriety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

France might seem like a bunch of pussies, but they won't stand for this shit....
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Sounds like they are expecting more attacks soon.

Closing borders, banning travel, expect widespread arrests of some of the 5000 people on the French watchlist.....

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      France might seem like a bunch of pussies, but they won't stand for this shit....
                      We can joke about them dropping guns and being pussies but they gave a serious zero fucks to give when it comes time to offend someone. I hope they load up train cars and send them to hell.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This is really bad.
                        1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Prières pour le peuple de Paris.

From when I was there in 2002.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

And just today Obama called ISIS "Contained"

Obama: ISIS Is Not Getting ‘Stronger,’ We Have ‘Contained’ Them

Comment

They are shooting the 100 hostages one by one in the concert hall. 5 more explosions heard in the last few minutes.

Reports are saying that gunmen were shouting allah akbar and "this is for Syria".

Comment

Working...
                              X