DFWM Docs... what do I got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM Docs... what do I got?

Since about 2.5 weeks ago I've had a cough and stuffy, sometimes runny nose. No real headache unless it was from coughing too much at times. Pflegm was... pflegmy.

I went to the doc last week and got some cough medicine and a z pack. He did say my lungs were clear. After the z pack course the cough cleared up considerably but wasn't gone.

Fast forward to the last few days. The cough more pronounced and lots of pflegm, especially in the morning.

Gonna go back to the doc, but I'd rather not take off work if it's not serious.

I've got the naynay, don't I? Extremely annoying, but not life threatening sounds like naynay's syndrome.
    Last edited by sc281; 11-12-2015, 11:58 AM.

toxic shock syndrome
    WRX

Comment

Sars

Comment

what is...vaginal slice born born?

Comment

We've been passing the same thing around at home and work. My doc said upper respiratory infection, wife's doc said bronchitis and URI, pediatrician said it was just a cold.

All said it was viral and treated symptoms, YMMV.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Is there any whooping? If not, it's probably just a touch of tuberculosis.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Aint nobody got time for that.

Comment

Probably prison-acquired naynay bronchitis

Comment

Hand foot mouth disease

Comment

You have the aids.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Win.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        yes. America.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          We've been passing the same thing around at home and work. My doc said upper respiratory infection, wife's doc said bronchitis and URI, pediatrician said it was just a cold.

All said it was viral and treated symptoms, YMMV.
                          My wife had bronchitis this summer and it put her in the ER one night after a doc in the box mis diagnosed her. Apparently the giant stream of people over the border is bringing all sorts of the good ones back.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            My wife had bronchitis this summer and it put her in the ER one night after a doc in the box mis diagnosed her. Apparently the giant stream of people over the border is bringing all sorts of the good ones back.
                            The Dr misdiagnosed my 7 year old step son with just a mild cold or something like that. Well we went to have a second opinion after we couldn't break his fever over that weekend. The main Dr had x-ray's scheduled and came to find out that he had pneumonia. No hospital time though.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I cant stand the doc-in-a-box anymore. She's been going to Dr Paul out in benbrook for years, but he sucky assed insurance the school district selected doesnt have very many "real" doctors on the plan, and she's almost forced to go to the docinabox.

I went and they told me just to get claritin D, and since you can buy it over the counter now, no need to write a prescription.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X